The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raheem Sterling has 49 caps for England. He's 6 years older than his teammate Foden. He is closer to the half way point in his career than the beginning. There are some players who have peaked at his age or thereabouts in today's game. They need to take at least 2 years off the age limit to keep the PFA young player credible.

Product of the 24 hour news media I’m afraid. They just spout s**t to fill the space. We long since entered a world that now puts quantity far above quality

Son a little unlucky not to be included, but tbh it's hard to argue with any of that list.

If, as I expect, City go on to win the league it should be Sterling or Silva IMO, vut I think VVD will win it because of all the media that's been around him since early in the season.

Raheem Sterling has 49 caps for England. He's 6 years older than his teammate Foden. He is closer to the half way point in his career than the beginning. There are some players who have peaked at his age or thereabouts in today's game. They need to take at least 2 years off the age limit to keep the PFA young player credible.
that and/or a games limit. hell, last years winner sane was still eligible for it this year

the guy who should win it isnt even on the shortlist in wan-bissaka.

that and/or a games limit. hell, last years winner sane was still eligible for it this year

the guy who should win it isnt even on the shortlist in wan-bissaka.
Completely agree with you on the games limit. There's no way that established world class players who have 100 plus games at senior level should be considered for such an award. And what? Is Wan-Bissaka really not on it? How?

Completely agree with you on the games limit. There's no way that established world class players who have 100 plus games at senior level should be considered for such an award. And what? Is Wan-Bissaka really not on it? How?
sterling, bernardo, rashord, taa, brooks and rice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mbappe hat trick brings up his 30th league goal for the season. Seven assists to go with it. Scoring a goal every 72 minutes. Farmers league or not, they’re insane numbers for a twenty year old. He needs to leave PSG.

Mbappe hat trick brings up his 30th league goal for the season. Seven assists to go with it. Scoring a goal every 72 minutes. Farmers league or not, they’re insane numbers for a twenty year old. He needs to leave PSG.
Youngest player in Ligue 1 to score 30 league goals in a season.

He would thrive at Madrid, or Barca.

Imagine him at City. Oh boy woweeeee.

Zoom you starting one for Willian? He's indispensable now CHO is out long term isn't he :)
Mate, I’m struggling. I’m grieving over CHO’s injury and I’d be lying if I said the thought of Willian being our starter for at least half of next season hasn’t crossed my mind. I’m going to lose sleep over it.

I’ve had a mare today. I am an avid CHO supporter and I have criticised and attacked Sarri all season for not playing him. When he finally gets his opportunity he goes down with this campaigner of an injury. To make matters worse, we face the likely scenario of that donkey being a regular starter for us again next season.

I actually wasn’t too fussed by the transfer ban as it meant we potentially would be recalling some exciting players and integrating more youth into our squad, but now the transfer ban terrifies me. Hazard leaving and CHO going down guarantees Willian a s**t load of starts. His career with us will just never end. I’m salty.

Survey of clubs supporters and who they'd rather win the league. Weirdly they aren't all supporting city..

acd86d2b6e47b19d38bc2ca42ad333ae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back