The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emery is a **** coach.
1 point away from CL spots and made a EL final. All with a bad defence. Just a slight improvement would have you in the top 4. Chelsea might get worse with no Hazard, probs a new manager and a transfer ban.

It looks very cheap.

Cheap in what way?

Reckon it looks fantastic, it's overwhelmingly popular so far. Only improvement I reckon would be to continue onto the sleeves if that's what you mean but not sure that makes it look cheap.

Cheap in what way?

Reckon it looks fantastic, it's overwhelmingly popular so far. Only improvement I reckon would be to continue onto the sleeves if that's what you mean but not sure that makes it look cheap.
Yeah i really like it too, its a great shade of orange but i agree it would be even better if the stripes continued on the sleeves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheap in what way?

That’s what I was going to say. It would look much better continuing into the sleeves

That’s what I was going to say. It would look much better continuing into the sleeves

Yeah and maybe continue a bit further down the shirt, but it's so unique that I love it haha.

Cheap in what way?

I guess to me the material looks cheap compared to other jerseys.

Maybe it's because of the colour, don't know.

I guess to me the material looks cheap compared to other jerseys.

Maybe it's because of the colour, don't know.

Fair enough, yeah might be the colour. I own a few of the shirts from last season and if anything the material is a higher quality than it used to be. Also the fact it's a solid colour on most of the shirt is a bit unusual when it's not white/red/blue.

Yeah, in that photo it looks like something you'd find at a market for $20.

Glad you like it though.

I can find most PL shirts in a market for $20 in Thailand haha. ;) But I guess I take your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back