The on topic thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emery is a **** coach.
1 point away from CL spots and made a EL final. All with a bad defence. Just a slight improvement would have you in the top 4. Chelsea might get worse with no Hazard, probs a new manager and a transfer ban.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
It looks very cheap.

Cheap in what way?

Reckon it looks fantastic, it's overwhelmingly popular so far. Only improvement I reckon would be to continue onto the sleeves if that's what you mean but not sure that makes it look cheap.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Cheap in what way?

Reckon it looks fantastic, it's overwhelmingly popular so far. Only improvement I reckon would be to continue onto the sleeves if that's what you mean but not sure that makes it look cheap.
Yeah i really like it too, its a great shade of orange but i agree it would be even better if the stripes continued on the sleeves.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Cheap in what way?

That’s what I was going to say. It would look much better continuing into the sleeves

That’s what I was going to say. It would look much better continuing into the sleeves

Yeah and maybe continue a bit further down the shirt, but it's so unique that I love it haha.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Cheap in what way?

I guess to me the material looks cheap compared to other jerseys.

Maybe it's because of the colour, don't know.

I guess to me the material looks cheap compared to other jerseys.

Maybe it's because of the colour, don't know.

Fair enough, yeah might be the colour. I own a few of the shirts from last season and if anything the material is a higher quality than it used to be. Also the fact it's a solid colour on most of the shirt is a bit unusual when it's not white/red/blue.

Yeah, in that photo it looks like something you'd find at a market for $20.

Glad you like it though.

I can find most PL shirts in a market for $20 in Thailand haha. ;) But I guess I take your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back