The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate violence but wow, Drinkwater is a really dumb person.

“I am going to steal your girlfriend because I am a Premier League star and no one will will attack a Premier League star”.

*proceeds to get the s**t kicked out of him*

Just watching the clip of Roy Keane criticising Jon Walters for the way he dealt with the deaths of his brother and unborn child, and his daughter being diagnosed with scoliosis in the same year.
ADC0E4EC-088A-4DEF-82F5-DFF22F23E544.jpeg
Time after time he goes out of his way to remind everyone what a despicable, malicious campaigner of a person he is. Embarrassing, attention seeking behaviour.

Last edited:
Just watching the clip of Roy Keane criticising Jon Walters for the way he dealt with the deaths of his brother and unborn child, and his daughter being diagnosed with scoliosis in the same year.
View attachment 743508
Time after time he goes out of his way to remind everyone what a despicable, malicious campaigner of a person he is. Embarrassing, attention seeking behaviour.
Yet here we are giving said malicious campaigner the attention he seeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crowd of 31 K for the first ever Manchester Women's Super League Derby.

And as per usual these days, Citeh got the bikkies. Caroline Weir played a cracker and scored the only goal of the game, although Utd has their chances in the 2nd half.

Listened to the game on the BBC World Service, sounds like it was a cracking game at Etihad.
No football in the top two leagues and free tickets were the reason the attendance was high.

People still had to choose to go.
Yeah but it will never really catch on. Just my honest opinion. We are stuck with it though, and the bbc will always make it out to be a significant thing

No football in the top two leagues and free tickets were the reason the attendance was high.
Tickets in the Manchester derby weren't free. Around £7.50 iirc.

Believe all the tickets at Chelsea/Spurs were.

Tickets in the Manchester derby weren't free. Around £7.50 iirc.

Believe all the tickets at Chelsea/Spurs were.
Ok I stand corrected. Just heard something about free tickets in relation to the matches at the weekend

yAjn4Tb.jpg

X 2 :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back