The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes a machine and easily the best athlete seen in the modern game. I reckon he will be at Juve for another 2 seasons after this season and after that maybe the A League with his Australian connections :)

Can see him playing until 41/42 professionally. By then will have broken every goalscoring record.

Disgusting and shameful. The FA should award the the to Haringey-Borough IMHo

It's great that this is getting publicity. Can only help in stamping out this sort of behaviour in the future.

Not sure on penalties. At this level it would be unfair to penalise the entire club and its supporter base over the actions of a few.

I say replay the game behind closed doors and press criminal charges against the minority who were engaged in racial abuse. Ban them for 5 years and fine them 10000 pounds each plus force them to participate in reeducation programs. That should be a strong deterrent against future behaviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mahrez? Don't watch much citygames but it's only this season he's been playing I thought. Did he even get any mins last season?

He missed the pen against Pool last season.

Fourth round qualifying round game abandoned due to racial abuse. England cannot be on a high horse after Bulgaria

England on a high horse? I've heard Southgate, players and pundits/journalists all say that there are problems with racism back home as well. The English had every right to speak up against the loud and continuous monkey chants in Bulgaria, where the coach said he hadn't heard anything and Bulgarian journalists were laughing at English journalists for bringing it up at the press conference. What a difference with what happened in England, where everyone, including Yeovil, immediately spoke out against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back