The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did Pep have to do with it?

His hatred for Liverpool has rubbed on his players. You saw the way he acted on the weekend like a five year old child. Next day sterling copies him. Are there any other examples of English players fighting on into duty due to club rivalries? Ive never seen it.

I blame pep. Massive sook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His hatred for Liverpool has rubbed on his players. You saw the way he acted on the weekend like a five year old child. Next day sterling copies him. Are there any other examples of English players fighting on into duty due to club rivalries? Ive never seen it.

I blame pep. Massive sook.
Happens all the time. Southgate snitched. Why are you still crying about Pep? Didn't you win on the weekend???

Happens all the time. Southgate snitched. Why are you still crying about Pep? Didn't you win on the weekend???

Lol at "Snitched" and "happens all the time". Provide evidence where big name players at big clubs in England have had a fight in international duty because of club rivalries. I've never seen it. Gomez has a cut on his face thanks to sterling. I in part blame pep for his actions as pep has spread his obsession and hatred of Liverpool to his players. We've seen it. Saw it last year with the filthy song after the season ended.

The game was four days ago. Sorry for taking about current issues 🙄

Lol at "Snitched" and "happens all the time". Provide evidence where big name players at big clubs in England have had a fight in international duty because of club rivalries. I've never seen it. Gomez has a cut on his face thanks to sterling. I in part blame pep for his actions as pep has spread his obsession and hatred of Liverpool to his players. We've seen it. Saw it last year with the filthy song after the season ended.

The game was four days ago. Sorry for taking about current issues 🙄
You talk more about Pep than you do Liverpool. The obsession is real. Your chat is boring and s**t too. Not even a decent wind up.

Class of 92 have spoken in interviews and docos about fights in training between liverpool players, united players and chelsea players. Keane spoke during the coverage about beating up Schmeichel lol. Don't know why Southgate felt the need to make it public. Maybe he felt the red tops had been too easy on Sterling recently.

Scenes at the Iraq Iran game

Iraq score an injury time winner via a header from a corner that hit the inside of the left upright and rebounded in, crowd goes nuts

Some big international derbies recently in AFC. Norf Korea vs South. Iran/Iraq.

Pity Hong Kong isnt playing China again hey Cooldude ! Last time the communists were embarrassed with a 0-0 draw. A repeat match under the current political climate would be interesting to say the least. A HK last minute winner with the goalscorer pulling up his jersey to reveal a ilovedemocracy message would be great!

I say call it the freedom cup next time they play.

The game was four days ago. Sorry for taking about current issues
Change the channel mate its boring.

Some big international derbies recently in AFC. Norf Korea vs South. Iran/Iraq.

Pity Hong Kong isnt playing China again hey Cooldude ! Last time the communists were embarrassed with a 0-0 draw. A repeat match under the current political climate would be interesting to say the least. A HK last minute winner with the goalscorer pulling up his jersey to reveal a ilovedemocracy message would be great!

I say call it the freedom cup next time they play.
Little confused about the power/what power China has over Hong Kong

Yet Hong Kong has international sporting teams too

Anyways

Just recall States who are overseas territories of France and Holland aren't allowed international teams, yet Hong Kong can, even though they seem to have similar country/state status?

Little confused about the power/what power China has over Hong Kong

Yet Hong Kong has international sporting teams too

Anyways

Just recall States who are overseas territories of France and Holland aren't allowed international teams, yet Hong Kong can, even though they seem to have similar country/state status?

Hong Kong is a separate economy and political system.

Those French overseas territories are the equivalent of what Tassie is to Australia. FIFA would never recognise Tassie if it had its own team and federation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back