Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Little confused about the power/what power China has over Hong Kong

Yet Hong Kong has international sporting teams too

Anyways

Just recall States who are overseas territories of France and Holland aren't allowed international teams, yet Hong Kong can, even though they seem to have similar country/state status?
Probably related to precedent. i.e. they had international teams whilst ruled by the British

Lol at "Snitched" and "happens all the time". Provide evidence where big name players at big clubs in England have had a fight in international duty because of club rivalries. I've never seen it.

It's normally kept behind closed doors.

A few people have come out in recent times saying that Liverpool and United players wouldn't talk to each other on international duty.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
It's normally kept behind closed doors.

A few people have come out in recent times saying that Liverpool and United players wouldn't talk to each other on international duty.

I read a suggestion that Southgate’s hand was forced (into making a public statement) by the story being leaked to the media. Ideally I agree it should’ve been kept behind closed doors but in the circumstances I think he and Sterling both dealt with it really well.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Hong Kong is a separate economy and political system.

Those French overseas territories are the equivalent of what Tassie is to Australia. FIFA would never recognise Tassie if it had its own team and federation.

Haha what?

Not quite.

Tasmania is a state of Australia not an overseas territory and a country in its own right. I understand those French overseas territories have voting rights, but they don’t physically make up the Country.

Try something like Norfolk Island as an equivalent here.

Or what Guam or Puerto Rico are to the USA. (Though Puerto Rico’s congressional member has no voting rights)

Don't quite understand this stat. Is it saying that Liverpool are taking all their big chances but City are creating the most?

We don’t smash sides often. A typical City game when they are fully fit, they pepper the hell out of the oppo.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Haha what?

Not quite.

Tasmania is a state of Australia not an overseas territory and a country in its own right. I understand those French overseas territories have voting rights, but they don’t physically make up the Country.

Try something like Norfolk Island as an equivalent here.

Or what Guam or Puerto Rico are to the USA. (Though Puerto Rico’s congressional member has no voting rights)
Yep I was thinking Guam and Puerto Rico too here

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Don't quite understand this stat. Is it saying that Liverpool are taking all their big chances but City are creating the most?
i think it's the differential from the games. we make a lot of big chances and dont give up many.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can we have a stat showing sideways/backwards boring ass batshit passing. We’d be slaying it

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
IMG-20191119-WA0018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back