The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on him. Madrid and their supporters have been a load of campaigners to him

Exactly.

They’ve been campaigners to Bale ever since he got to the club and now there will actually be people who believe Bale will retroactively deserve more s**t in the future because he finally fought back. Madrid fans have never needed an excuse to treat Bale like s**t.

I remember a story of an American college coach (don’t recall who), who on the first day of training for the year he took his toothbrush to training and showed his players how to brush their teeth properly.

Some coaches are weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ve been campaigners to Bale ever since he got to the club and now there will actually be people who believe Bale will retroactively deserve more s**t in the future because he finally fought back. Madrid fans have never needed an excuse to treat Bale like s**t.
Most of us didn't rate him before he came and he proved to us why. CR7 is the only good player to come out of the EPL and thats because he's just a freak and SAF. Bale is s**t and always has been s**t outside hoof ball division coz all he had is pace and power. I say had because he's a has been. Now he shows his true colors so no mistakes were made. Send him back from whence he came he ain't worth 5 minutes of his weekly wages.

And the pinhead is embarrassing himself celebrating like that over nothing. What a way to make your nation look like amateurs.

Most of us didn't rate him before he came and he proved to us why. CR7 is the only good player to come out of the EPL and thats because he's just a freak and SAF. Bale is s**t and always has been s**t outside hoof ball division coz all he had is pace and power. I say had because he's a has been. Now he shows his true colors so no mistakes were made. Send him back from whence he came he ain't worth 5 minutes of his weekly wages.

How's your new keeper travelling these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back