The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Chelsea "didn't get that luxury" because they didn't ask for it iirc
Because we were told we wouldnt get it. Thats why we waited to appeal.

Yep agree

I wonder if Terry made him better to be fair

Carvalho was definitely a great complementary defender though

Lel, that an Adebayor vote for a mate?

Losing finals doesn't hurt as much cos we're accustomed to losing them imo

We need to change that mentality if we ever start winning them again

Yeah um, wouldn't that have been a massive conflict of interest if Murdoch did buy? Considering he buys the TV rights every year...

Lelelelelelelelelelelel

Cmon Chef, not that hard to work out
Exactly. I wanted us to profit from that haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha indeed, incredible swipe lol. I guess it may have got a few bites.

Kind explains why the ban was shortened by CAS. Thanks City:thumbsu:

I think the punishment you got for what you were ultimately found guilty of was fair and in line with similar cases.

And I think (and said so at the time) FIFA was totally unreasonable making it as difficult as possible for a proper review/appeal to take place.

But if your guys can't work out why our case has no bearing on yours you need to get some smarter guys.

Would love to help a hand exposing authorities going against their own rules and processes but I don't think we can claim credit for this one I'm afraid.

Disgusted to learn that Jon Snow is a Scum supporter. On the other hand, Theon Greyjoy being a Gooner makes sense on many levels.

Leeds lucked out having the best, most noble Thrones character as their supporter 👍👍

Friend, you're a House Bolton supporter, so why the melt?

3rd division is part of what we are.

Was a great part of our history, and provided a couple of club legends and some amazing memories including one of the most memorable games in our history.

3rd division is part of what we are.

Was a great part of our history, and provided a couple of club legends and some amazing memories including one of the most memorable games in our history.
Could be worse, could have a manager who has only one tactic. No surprise they struggle against teams who don't let them play on the counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back