BombedBoy disliking texts again like

9549873D-F51F-42ED-980C-69A618BEAE91.gif

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

All clubs have racism problems, United have more than any in the league apparently according to some figures.

Glad we are trying to do something about it.

Not surprised Dan Levene ignored these as it goes against his angle.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I really hate supporting Leeds United at the best of times. Another season of throwing away a golden chance of promotion. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Not even mad at those clowns who hate LUFC and are laughing at us, feel free to sink the boots in SM , I would like to say I am surprised by another bottle job by these galoots, but I'm not.

#ChokingOnTogether 😥😥😥

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Racism is a societal problem and every club has fans guilty of it. Chelsea are no different to every other club in this regard.
Lol whenever Chef is about you always post an arse licking post about Chelsea. Weird s**t.

Chelsea have always had a far larger contingent of racist support than your average club. They have got a problem, especially with anti-semitism, which I expect is manifested by their spurs hatred.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Lol whenever Chef is about you always post an arse licking post about Chelsea. Weird s**t.

Chelsea have always had a far larger contingent of racist support than your average club. They have got a problem, especially with anti-semitism, which I expect is manifested by their spurs hatred.

Chelsea had fewer arrests than Leicester, Leeds & Millwall, all significantly smaller clubs. Their racism arrest figures are no worse than can be expected.

Chelsea are fighting anti-semitism head on, its not like the old days of skinheads / hooligans. It isn't fair to signal out Chelsea for racism problems. Its a problem for all football clubs & society in general. Right wing nationalism seems to be linked to it these days.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
No doubt we have/had losts of s**t supporters over the years but the club(and fans) is/are doing great work to get rid of this element(racist) and let them know it's not on, same with homophobic stuff that goes on(but thats just banter to some apparently). We've got a s**t past but Chelsea FC are trying to win to the war.

As we've seen lately we all live in glass houses.....

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

Chelsea had fewer arrests than Leicester, Leeds & Millwall, all significantly smaller clubs. Their racism arrest figures are no worse than can be expected.

Chelsea are fighting anti-semitism head on, its not like the old days of skinheads / hooligans. It isn't fair to signal out Chelsea for racism problems. Its a problem for all football clubs & society in general. Right wing nationalism seems to be linked to it these days.
Another great initiative by the fans.....

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

West Ham fans are almost as bad as Chelsea in that regard, but get a lot less notoriety about it, least in Australia. (Probably due to being far less successful)

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC

That article specifically states that the data is not accurate.

Crock if s**t

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
All clubs have racism problems, United have more than any in the league apparently according to some figures.

Glad we are trying to do something about it.

Not surprised Dan Levene ignored these as it goes against his angle.
Have you ever been to Stamford bridge?

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
That article specifically states that the data is not accurate.

Crock if s**t

Its accurate for the amount of arrests where racism was listed as a factor. There may be more arrests where another reason was cited but also involved racist behaviour.

Millwall topping the crowd size to arrest ratios.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Plenty of articles using unreliable data? Never heard any racism at a United game. Stamford bridge on the other hand is notorious for it.
Well apparently theres plenty happening around you to at Uniteds home. Not that surprising really. Didnt a couple of United players get targeted early in the season through social media after missing pens?

Another article with figures.

Seems like a real society issue not just a certain club issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back