The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so but nice to see you haven't wound your head in.
Dude, I don't actually care about sports as much as most of the posters on this site do. Title or no title, it's still 22 men kicking a ball around. 22 men who don't give a s**t about me or you. But, yeah, nah I'm gonna wound my head in over it

My posting has just managed to get under the skin of some idiot posters which is fine.

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Dude, I don't actually care about sports as much as most of the posters on this site do. Title or no title, it's still 22 men kicking a ball around. 22 men who don't give a s**t about me or you. But, yeah, nah I'm gonna wound my head in over it

My posting has just managed to get under the skin of some idiot posters which is fine.

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Strange to melt so much about something you seemingly don't care about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive decided to adopt Shakhtyor Soligorsk through these dark times.

1 win and 1 loss to start the league season, but we're into the Cup Semi finals thus far.

Been reading up on our history. I love the story of the 1997 season. Finish dead last but survive relegation due to 2 other teams withdrawing from the league.

Been near the top ever since 1999.

Why Soligorsk? Shakhtyor is awfully close to Shakhtar (Donetsk)

XI of your favourite unheralded/obscure players. Mine has a very 'Arry redknapp feel to it!

Sorensen
Chimbonda - Samba - Woodgate - Harte
Krancjar - Jenas - Huddlestone - Gamst Pedersen
Defoe - Crouch

XI of your favourite unheralded/obscure players. Mine has a very 'Arry redknapp feel to it!

Sorensen
Defoe - Crouch
Real Madrid rated Woodgate lol

Sorensen
Defoe - Crouch
Given
Geremi Richards Gallas Zambrotta
Hamann Gattuso Gilberto Silva
Robert Makaay Malouda

This was really difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad