The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good on em. & turfing Totty out of Europe into the bargain, must be doubly delightful for them.

Yes good on them flaunting regulations and helping to spread a deadly virus. Bravo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the one who follows Hull, not me.
Your comeback to literally everything is to laugh at the team I support, do you realise how pathetic that is and reveals how utterly abject the basis of your beliefs are.

Your comeback to literally everything is to laugh at the team I support, do you realise how pathetic that is and reveals how utterly abject the basis of your beliefs are.
yeah but haha football club

Please note he speaks for himself and not the rest of us united fans. We do not pose such incompetence.

Random thought...

But in the era or lockdown I find myself watching a LOT of football, usually on replay the next day.

As I was watching the absolute bin fire of a French League Cup final on Saturday I was thinking this board really needs a spoiler-free “what to watch” thread for those of us wanting to get up and watch something on Kayo or Optus.

Would it work, or would people just end up debating spoilers and promoting their own team?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Random thought...

But in the era or lockdown I find myself watching a LOT of football, usually on replay the next day.

As I was watching the absolute bin fire of a French League Cup final on Saturday I was thinking this board really needs a spoiler-free “what to watch” thread for those of us wanting to get up and watch something on Kayo or Optus.

Would it work, or would people just end up debating spoilers and promoting their own team?

Have you got the FOTMOB mobile app? You can tick pretty much any league in the world and it will tell you when games are on.

Have you got the FOTMOB mobile app? You can tick pretty much any league in the world and it will tell you when games are on.

It’s not that I don’t know games are on - it’s that I need some spoiler-free way of knowing whether a game is worth committing 2 hours to from someone who watched it.

PSG vs Lyon was closer to 2.5 hours on Saturday, and even in a lockdown era I was grumpy that I’d wasted the time.

Ross County FC has 3 goal keepers named Ross

81bf58de48ba6aa86104f17522d18e1d

Edit: First like came from RossFc on here... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back