Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Liverpool finished 8th, 4th and 4th in Klopp’s first 3 seasons. Then they started taking PED’s and came 2nd and 1st.

Man Utd fans celebrating these days:

FB_IMG_1596366554355.jpg

Good on em. & turfing Totty out of Europe into the bargain, must be doubly delightful for them.

Yes good on them flaunting regulations and helping to spread a deadly virus. Bravo.

You're the one who follows Hull, not me.
Your comeback to literally everything is to laugh at the team I support, do you realise how pathetic that is and reveals how utterly abject the basis of your beliefs are.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Your comeback to literally everything is to laugh at the team I support, do you realise how pathetic that is and reveals how utterly abject the basis of your beliefs are.
yeah but haha football club

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Please note he speaks for himself and not the rest of us united fans. We do not pose such incompetence.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Random thought...

But in the era or lockdown I find myself watching a LOT of football, usually on replay the next day.

As I was watching the absolute bin fire of a French League Cup final on Saturday I was thinking this board really needs a spoiler-free “what to watch” thread for those of us wanting to get up and watch something on Kayo or Optus.

Would it work, or would people just end up debating spoilers and promoting their own team?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Random thought...

But in the era or lockdown I find myself watching a LOT of football, usually on replay the next day.

As I was watching the absolute bin fire of a French League Cup final on Saturday I was thinking this board really needs a spoiler-free “what to watch” thread for those of us wanting to get up and watch something on Kayo or Optus.

Would it work, or would people just end up debating spoilers and promoting their own team?

Have you got the FOTMOB mobile app? You can tick pretty much any league in the world and it will tell you when games are on.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Have you got the FOTMOB mobile app? You can tick pretty much any league in the world and it will tell you when games are on.

It’s not that I don’t know games are on - it’s that I need some spoiler-free way of knowing whether a game is worth committing 2 hours to from someone who watched it.

PSG vs Lyon was closer to 2.5 hours on Saturday, and even in a lockdown era I was grumpy that I’d wasted the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back