The on topic thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said either before or after. Mourinjo played for a draw at Atletico and then he did it again at the bridge and lost. He had no flukey slips on that day 😂
So he was in a shitty mood about something that hadn't happened yet...

The slip wasn't even the worst thing Gerrard did that game, it was the succession of Hollywood shots he tried in the second half to make up for it.

Liverpool only needed a draw to keep things in their own hands, and at 0-1 down at half time that was well within their capability.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The slip wasn't even the worst thing Gerrard did that game, it was the succession of Hollywood shots he tried in the second half to make up for it.

Liverpool only needed a draw to keep things in their own hands, and at 0-1 down at half time that was well within their capability.

They had us ****ed that game..cheating. Time wasting. Mentally players were gone and Stevie was just trying to be a hero.

I think Sturridge came on in the 2nd half and back off an injury and hendo who was key to our style was suspended. See, we had two first team players out therefore Chelsea beat our b team.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
They had us f’ed that game..cheating. Time wasting. Mentally players were gone and Stevie was just trying to be a hero.

I think Sturridge came on in the 2nd half and back off an injury and hendo who was key to our style was suspended. See, we had two first team players out therefore Chelsea beat our b team.
Moral victory to Liverpool.

Schurrle played reguarly that season. Salah got game time as well. Ivanovic is more than capable at cb. Schwarzer would've been first choice at some premier league clubs still at the time.

But he wasn't first choice at Chelsea making that their... B team.

You're the one who said it was one of your favourite ever wins or something. I must've shattered your it was our B team myth 😂😂😂. You probably were missing 3-4 players at most. Some B team

Why are you so wound up by this? They clearly rested a lot of players. Just because their depth was good doesn't make that fact any less true.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I would just like it to be known that this one isn’t my fault.
1600237056975.png

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Woah!! Bringing the issues into another thread just to gang up on me..woah!!! Some moderator you are.

I have seen this written quite a lot across BF and forums in general. Mods do have opinions and can voice them, too. It’s a bit unfair to try to muzzle moderators just because they have the ability to ban people. I have seen mods on other forums be quite unfair, rude and banning people for basically disagreeing with their posts. I haven’t seen that on BF at all, mods are quite fair on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back