The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

:)
69851958ecbcc0188b42a1ef7eb9c2b2.jpg

Sounds tacky but I played them from L2 up to the PL in FIFA years ago so have always liked them and sad to see this happen to any club. When you have a club down the road in Manchester United (and City I suppose) paying more than that $500k in weekly wages to players it's pretty heartbreaking. The Football League isn't a charity so I appreciate it's no one other club's responsibility to prop clubs up, but something doesn't sit right with me when the wealth in football is so distorted that a club with a long history can go bust over such a (relatively) small debt.

How clinical has Mo Salah been for Liverpool? A club legend like Kevin Keegan was idolized for his 100 goals within 323 games for Liverpool. Salah is now 3 goals away from that total after only 154 games. No matter what anyone says, statistically alone that's something else!

Wow.

Oh gee that’s harsh ...suppose you could give tickets away for free to get the numbers up...raffle maybe?

True, just hope they stick around for our Third Round League Cup game next week.

How clinical has Mo Salah been for Liverpool? A club legend like Kevin Keegan was idolized for his 100 goals within 323 games for Liverpool. Salah is now 3 goals away from that total after only 154 games. No matter what anyone says, statistically alone that's something else!

Wow.

Hes going to end up one of the greatest ever EPL footballers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect at least for us it's going to be mainly players' and staff's family, as well as corporate sponsors etc. which I guess is seen as 'more important' for the club. A bit of a shame, would be good to get regular members back too as they're the ones who in their continued membership payments have also supported the club through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back