The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could afford to win one and draw the other to win the league now with PSG slipping up against Rennes. So they dont need to win their final two matches.

You are right. I wasn’t using the part of my brain that knows basic math.

I get what he's trying to say but goals win games. We've had to find way to replace VVD and our recent form struggles and losing games came from our inability to score goals rather than defend. We were losing games 1-0. You can defend as a unit but scoring goals is different. You need quality.

I think Coady, Mings, sadly Gomez isnt fit can come in and do a job next to Stones.

But you cant replace Kane's goals. DCL is a massive downgrade, Sterling, Sancho and Rashford work better wide and Grealish is an AM.

Plays greenwood or rashford at the 9

Sterling sancho wide.

Or foden false 9

England are stacked he hopefully they * it up.

Both. Bruno has 13 in all comps this season, Lampard had 10 in that season. Yaya 6. So Yaya comes out on top. Dele Alli is the overall winner as he scored just 1.
Lampard missed 3 that season too. Penalties do still count as goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not anti Bruno. He's a fine player. It's anti "journalist". Most of them should be working for fan TV of different clubs rather than national papers

Jeez, so all this time we’ve all been thinking you think Bruno is a s**t player but it’s not like that at all? Damn. I think you have just completed the most successful troll in Internet history.

Jeez, so all this time we’ve all been thinking you think Bruno is a sh*t player but it’s not like that at all? Damn. I think you have just completed the most successful troll in Internet history.
When I start a bit I commit to it. Granted i think he's s food player but not to the level some journalists would have you believe

When I start a bit I commit to it. Granted i think he's s food player but not to the level some journalists would have you believe

I don’t know. I would need to ask Gordon Ramsay what he thinks of Bruno Fernandes.

Please don't start any new bits then. It's painful after the first week let alone an entire year.

Please don't start any new bits then. It's painful after the first week let alone an entire year.
The one that annoys me has been going on for years, and is still wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back