The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno is really good, but he's not some world beater that journalist and Utd fans would have you believe.

Put it this way, I dont go into United games fearing Bruno Fernandes is gonna tear us apart you know. He's not that level kind of player.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Is that seriously supposed to be some sort of riposte?! Oh dear

I just don’t understand how you are this shocked that football players dive for penalties. If referees yellow carded players for diving consistently, it would be less of a problem.

said a the time it was a weird move and he will flop.

He doesnt have that killer instinct to be the best and just relies on natural talent. Hes admitted this many times.
I actually didnt know what about him until I read the article. Seems strange for Madrid to go after him if they knew that going in which surely they did.

I actually didnt know what about him until I read the article. Seems strange for Madrid to go after him if they knew that going in which surely they did.
Yep, i was a move that never made sense.

Hazard just hasnt got the drive, wants to get fat in the off season and just have fun while playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In hindsight, I guess you must not have been too unhappy with him leaving given his professionalism, his age and the money Real were giving you.
Didn't matter with us because he didn't really get injured and would still turn it on on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back