Bojan KantKick

Man United Legacy Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Don't know about the rest of the country but I'm not sure the fuel crisis ever happened here.

I've filled up 3 times in the last week and a half and my longest wait was around 5 minutes (that was on the day everyone was panicking).

As for the food crisis, that'll depend on my trip to my favourite supplier of schnitzel in an hour or so. One time out of stock is a disappointment, two times and I vote for calling in the military.
Fuel crisis didn't happen beyond the M25.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Well we're in crisis. Not only was my schnitzel supplier out of stock, they had no stock. And they''ve shut the shop.

Gutted. And my car didn't start on the way home so Subaru can get to fu** as well with your shitty stop start button.
Reading about farmers having to get rid of stock/milk etc cause of shortages in the lorry industry. Anyhow I think this is the wrong thread 😂

Bojan KantKick

Man United Legacy Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Well we're in crisis. Not only was my schnitzel supplier out of stock, they had no stock. And they''ve shut the shop.

Gutted. And my car didn't start on the way home so Subaru can get to fu** as well with your shitty stop start button.
Sounds like a sh*t day tbh. At a pinch you can make your own schnitzel but the subaru....that sucks arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EP
Don't know about the rest of the country but I'm not sure the fuel crisis ever happened here.

I've filled up 3 times in the last week and a half and my longest wait was around 5 minutes (that was on the day everyone was panicking).

As for the food crisis, that'll depend on my trip to my favourite supplier of schnitzel in an hour or so. One time out of stock is a disappointment, two times and I vote for calling in the military.
Wrong thread?

Loonerty

Jun 1, 2008
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
Not sure. I remember MMR and a lot of people saying you shouldn't give it to kids.
That was based on a bogus study that claimed that a preservative in the MMR vaccine gave kids autism (it doesn't). It turned out that the study was completely falsified, but by the time that that was revealed the damage had been done and the anti-vaxx movement had already begun to take off because of it

I recommend everyone watch this, which goes in depth on those studies.
Ray or Fabrizio?
Everybody Loves Raymond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad