The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some older fans grew up following euro leagues and didn’t want to be part of NSL. I’ve followed A League a little bit bit much prefer to follow a number of euro leagues. Funny enough I watched a bit more of A League during covid and the some of the matches were very entertaining. Then Paramount stepped in and have lost interest. Could never be bothered going because I already attend AFL, local leagues and sometimes local soccer club which is nearby.
Yeah I can attest to that.. much more coverage of overseas particularly when we were growing up and almost nothing until Glory came into the NSL

I do wonder how accurate comparisons between our A league to an English league are made…you’d have to waTch enough of both or multiple leagues to make an Assessment

You think people who watch the A-League don't also watch EPL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rangers and Liverpool into european finals. Talk Sport suggests they should support both teams cause they Bri'ish.

Being a former colony with the union jack on Australias national flag, should we adopt the same?
Let's support every team in the PL then! Go team!

Let's support every team in the PL then! Go team!
95e3e49f-fd35-43cb-b882-b1e423778afd_text.gif

Remind me who the poster was on here that was criticising me for sticking up for Bellingham a few months ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back