The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't gegenpressing be more of a high press?
I probably should've specified, I wanted a video where an attacker runs all the way back, wins the ball back
And a goal follows on from there.
There are some examples of Haaland being deep and assisting in the counter attack.

Amazing story, clearly not having half of an arm doesn't matter in soccer, especially with handball rules to the sleeve ;)

The article reminded me of my playing days. We used to play against a team that had a guy who had no arms but had a hand at each shoulder. One game the ball hit one of his hands and one of our lads instinctively shouted "handball". We were all like oh no and wanted the ground to swallow us up. For a second everyone stopped. The ref didn't give it and we played on. Phew!

The guy was decent player with amazing balance for someone with no arms. He was also a top bloke. He insisted on shaking everyone's hand at the end of the game.

290816532_5290102617740997_5014501215198701763_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to genuinely look up who they were. Seems they're a bit like Thomas Cook/Tui. A tour operator who operates aircraft. Better than blood money like Everton

Yeah but more about the fact that it's a Championship record for us, which is a positive. Happy to have a legitimate - quality of airline aside - business front of shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back