The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheres Gary Cahill?

It shouldn’t even be much of a competition. Vidic formed one of the greatest defensive partnerships with Rio Ferdinand in Europe over 9 seasons at the club and he ended up winning 5 league titles and a Champions League whilst at the club. Vidic was one of the best defenders in the world over several years and together with Rio, they were formidable. Add in the silverware and he should be top of the list of greatest January signings of the featured 5 names.

Suarez easily. Just simply the most gifted footballer out of those listed.

He shouldnt even be in the conversation.

Yeah he was a great footballer, but he dragged your clubs name through the mud and then tried to leave twice.

It was who was the best January transfer, i think Vidic has it easily covered.

Yeah he was a great footballer, but he dragged your clubs name through the mud and then tried to leave twice.

A lot of Man United fans won't remember Vidic, he was before their time as bandwagoners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was the best. The best player. Clearly Suarez.

Who was the best. The best player. Clearly Suarez.
Who was the best transfer in January?

Yeah clearly a guy who was racist, bit someone then tried to leave his club twice for greener pastures succeeding the second time.

Its not 'who has the most football talent '.

Who was the best transfer in January?

Yeah clearly a guy who was racist, bit someone then tried to leave his club twice for greener pastures succeeding the second time.

Its not 'who has the most football talent '.
Well in terms of footballing ability he would be there. Depend how you define best transfer because I'm sure there are players who have done more for communities than any of those guys but wouldn't be counted. I'm sure vidic wasn't clean being from Serbia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back