The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leeds Magenta Away Kit has really grown on me.

ExU7q_ZVEAIxC1W

ExU7q_ZVIAc0dYt

That is pro boxer Ebanie Bridges btw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Optus are showing e-Sport stuff lol.

Two guys playing FIFA. A new low.
8am on a rainy Saturday morning, on an international football weekend - no less - where the only games overnight were cup of nations relevant and Cruyff is watching Optus lol.

Speaks volumes that it took 9 years for anyone to have an issue with it lol.

Not really, just speaks volumes that saddos have too much time on their hands to go digging through someone's tweets. Though he probably should have had someone go through and check his tweets. He would have been 16 or 17 at the time.

EDIT: 15.

What should I have been watching?
Just thought today of all days would be one of the deadest for Optus. SFA games overnight and not like many watch Int'l highlights where a minnow gets pounded. Thought it would have been the perfect weekend to spend with Mrs Cruyff somewhere.

Do what you want man, just genuinely was surprised someone was on Optus on an international break.

Just thought today of all days would be one of the deadest for Optus. SFA games overnight and not like many watch Int'l highlights where a minnow gets pounded. Thought it would have been the perfect weekend to spend with Mrs Cruyff somewhere.

Do what you want man, just genuinely was surprised someone was on Optus on an international break.
They had the UCL magazine show not longer after in fariness.

I thought there would have been replays on or something.

I don't think we should be retrospectively punishing players many years later for tweets when they were 15. What was the content of the offending tweet. What was the context behind it?
Used the N word (I've erased it to show the gist of it).
ExbUBgWWUAQIRR-.jpg

The FA opened the Pandoras box a few years ago now. Can't even remember who it was but once the punished the first one for historic tweets they have to punish the lot.

No-one will ever fight a punishment but I doubt it would stand up in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back