Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
A heap of people use their real name and will post racist rants without caring about it.
Celebrities have verified accounts. Makes them accountable for what they say. Verifying all accounts makes all users accountable. It's an admin headache for facebook obviously but im sure MZ & co can absorb the cost.

Latro

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Celebrities have verified accounts. Makes them accountable for what they say. Verifying all accounts makes all users accountable. It's an admin headache for facebook obviously but im sure MZ & co can absorb the cost.
My point is that verifying accounts will not make a difference.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
That sounds like one of those urban legends. 😂

I can definitely see Griezmann being the sort of person that doesn’t pull out on July 8th every few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I got a triple header tonight back to back to back.

Melbourne City vs Sydney (right now) followed by Blues v Suns at Metricon than the main even Leeds v Man City at Etihad.

Don't think that has even happened before or ever will again (due to unique fixturing because of covid)

I am stocked up on snacks and beer btw. 👍👍

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I got a triple header tonight back to back to back.

Melbourne City vs Sydney (right now) followed by Blues v Suns at Metricon than the main even Leeds v Man City at Etihad.

Don't think that has even happened before or ever will again (due to unique fixturing because of covid)

I am stocked up on snacks and beer btw. 👍👍
What's unique about this fixturing because of COVID? EPL and AFL being on the same day is pretty standard, and you could pretty easily have it a bit earlier in the season if A-League does shift back to summer.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs

Remove this Banner Ad