The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't Man Utd used to feature in the top three of this annual lIst regularly before the Glazers came along.?

They have been such a beautiful gift to both Manchester United and neutral supporters ❤❤❤

#InGlazersWeTrust

Didn't Man Utd used to feature in the top three of this annual lIst regularly before the Glazers came along.?

They have been such a beautiful gift to both Manchester United and neutral supporters ❤❤❤

#InGlazersWeTrust

You are another one that thinks that debt for United means they are going to go into administration soon, don’t you?

You are another one that thinks that debt for United means they are going to go into administration soon, don’t you?

One could only hope but no. I am aware the Glazers are criminals who have been proven to steal money from MUFC's revenue/coffers and give to their shareholders

That is actually a scandal in itself that has largely gone unnoticed by the British Tabloids.

One could only hope but no. I am aware the Glazers are criminals who have been proven to steal money from MUFC's revenue/coffers and give to their shareholders

That is actually a scandal in itself that has largely gone unnoticed by the British Tabloids.

You can't steal money from yourself.

I mean, Robertson is far and away the best LB in the world, you guys are kidding yourself if you think Shaw is even in the conversation.
200824181749-alphonso-davies-champions-league-super-tease.jpg

I mean, Robertson is far and away the best LB in the world, you guys are kidding yourself if you think Shaw is even in the conversation.
Not sure about “far and away best LB in the world” but definitely best in PL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is true.

Liverpool have had their up's and down's this season but Robbo is one of the only players to still be very consistently good. He's the best LB on Earth. Cant say for the rest of the universe.

If you take out the fact Luke Shaw has been called a fat spud by his own fans in 4 1/2 of the last 5 years, then Shaw has a case for best LB in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back