Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan
Big hour coming up.

Atletico trailing at HT to Bilbao handing the title race over to Barca with their game in hand.

Lille trailing at Lyon handing the title race into PSG’s hands.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I remember how excited I was when Atletico Madrid led the league by something like 7 or 8 points and they had 3 games in hand. What the hell happened?

jd2010

#freeWelly #freeDele
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Big hour coming up.

Atletico trailing at HT to Bilbao handing the title race over to Barca with their game in hand.

Lille trailing at Lyon handing the title race into PSG’s hands.
Barca atletico play each other too. A draw there and it's back in reals hands

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Lille are top of Ligue 1 Uber Eats (no sh*t!). They play teams in 9th, 5th, 14th and 12th to end the season. Lille have only beaten Lens this season from their remaining opponents. They will likely need to win all 4.

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I remember how excited I was when Atletico Madrid led the league by something like 7 or 8 points and they had 3 games in hand. What the hell happened?
We had a sh*t 8 weeks or so from mid-Feb, while RM and Barca have improved significantly in that time. Suarez, who is basically the only clinical finisher we've had in years, being injured for the past 3 weeks hasn't helped

Every game is basically "must win" for Atleti now - especially the game in 2 weeks at Camp Nou

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Kroenke’s model usually doesn’t involve cashing in on clubs that he owns. Everyone would have their price though, Forbes recently valued Arsenal at approx $2.9b I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad