Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Watched the first ep of all or nothing: Tottenham Hotspur, very good, enjoyed it.

What I took from it, is with Mourinho, initially I can see how it’d be fun and challenging at the start but over time you’d get sick of the bastard, can see why he lasts 2-3 years at clubs.

Watched the first ep of all or nothing: Tottenham Hotspur, very good, enjoyed it.

What I took from it, is with Mourinho, initially I can see how it’d be fun and challenging at the start but over time you’d get sick of the bastard, can see why he lasts 2-3 years at clubs.
My opinion of him changed drastically to be fair. What makes him so unappealing after a few years though?

I noticed sometimes when Spurs were winning games at half time, The players would be smiling and be happy about themselves and then Mourinho would still be getting stuck into the players, rather than trying to continue the positive energy/momentum. I think I remember Dele Alli go from smiling to frowning in seconds when Mourinho let rip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first season would be down your alley!

Yep watched it all in one day, was fantastic. They had footage of us beating them in three separate episodes! (In one it was used to highlight the effectiveness of Bielsa's system :oops:).

Yep watched it all in one day, was fantastic. They had footage of us beating them in three separate episodes! (In one it was used to highlight the effectiveness of Bielsa's system :oops:).
I only watched first three eps ages ago before going to Europe so I can’t remember a lot but that would be a strange way to showcase his system.

I only watched first three eps ages ago before going to Europe so I can’t remember a lot but that would be a strange way to showcase his system.

Think it was at the start of the second or third ep, showed a montage of them pressing and harrassing us while narrating about his style and how effective it was.. then in the next ep showed Bowen scoring in that game (we won 2-0). Was very odd.

Think it was at the start of the second or third ep, showed a montage of them pressing and harrassing us while narrating about his style and how effective it was.. then in the next ep showed Bowen scoring in that game (we won 2-0). Was very odd.
Yeah that is odd. Also odd is Russell Crowe narrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back