The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Clarke was pushing for a Premier League 2 but was actually rebuffed by Liverpool.

Yet he was recently trying to claim that the PL could end up being a closed league. Sounds like he was covering his own arse rather than reflecting reality.
Good old Liverpool, looking out for the little guy.

The spin coming out since this was exposed is incredible.

Wolves v Leeds is the pick of the fixtures this weekend (even if it's played on Tuesday morning Aussie time FML)

This Merseyside Derby should be the tastiest one in years. Really looking forward to it.
6am kickoff is a very good time for a midweek game IMO.

Yeah probably more manageable to go to sleep a at normal time and wake up at 6 am, instead of trying to pull an all nighter when your team kicks off at 3 or 4:30 am :)

6am is a pretty normal time to get up anyway..

6am kickoff is a very good time for a midweek game IMO.

Rubbish fixturing though.

We are the Monday night game in the UK after a 2 week int. break.

Then we are the Friday night game against Villa.

Then don't play again until the Monday night game again a week and a half later.

Stick a 4 day break in there for no reason against a side with no European competition, surrounded by huge breaks between games.

We also play something like 7 night games out of the first 9 rounds.

Then don't play again until the Monday night game again the following week.

Stick a 4 day break in there for no reason against a side with no European competition, surrounded by huge breaks between games.

* I almost forgot Leeds were in this league. Wondered why this weekend's fixtures were so great.

Then don't play again until the Monday night game again a week and a half later.

We also play something like 7 night games out of the first 9 rounds.
Yeah that's pretty piss poor.

fu** I almost forgot Leeds were in this league. Wondered why this weekend's fixtures were so great.
Easy to forget the teams when your own is two divisions away...completely understandable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy to forget the teams when your own is two divisions away...completely understandable

At this rate might be meeting in two years rather than one.

May be a dumb question, but I’ve seen at least 3 players using this celebration of late. Any idea what it means?

pV37W6Q.jpg

May be a dumb question, but I’ve seen at least 3 players using this celebration of late. Any idea what it means?

pV37W6Q.jpg
Means a for ‘arse’ and they do it when goal scored from a deflection

pV37W6Q.jpg
Grealish, Barkley, Dele and Chilwell did it recently to honour Chelsea and England fan Andrew Wood who passed away.

Jimenez did it for his daughter Arya that was born this week.

Not sure how to verify it but I wonder if 3 deflected goals in one game is a PL record. I cant remember another game with one team scoring from 3 deflections. A record to be proud of!
It could, first time I've seen that many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back