The on topic thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction: I think Chelsea will make the top 4 and Werner will gradually turn his form around and have a decent end to the season. Little signs in that Burnley game despite one clumsy shot.
I genuinely have no ******* idea how the top 4 is going to end up, but it will be difficult regardless.
It'll come for Timo I think.

Our postponed game against Everton has been re-arranged for Feb 17. Quite the fixture list we have.

7/2 Liverpool (a)
10/2 Swansea (a - FA Cup)
13/2 Tottenham (h)
17/2 Everton (a)
21/2 Arsenal (a)
24/2 Gladbach (a - Champs League)
27/2 West Ham (h)

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Our postponed game against Everton has been re-arranged for Feb 17. Quite the fixture list we have.

7/2 Liverpool (a)
13/2 Tottenham (h)
17/2 Everton (a)
21/2 Arsenal (a)
27/2 West Ham (h)
And you get to rest players in the Spurs game for us.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

7/2 Liverpool (a)
13/2 Tottenham (h)
17/2 Everton (a)
21/2 Arsenal (a)
27/2 West Ham (h)
At least you have an incredibly deep squad to mange with rotation etc.

Comparison to other clubs, except for maybe Chelsea, I definitely would.
They have no fit back up striker, and their central midfield stocks with kdb out are pretty thin. They have decent depth in wingers but that's about it.

wonder what happens with that gladbach game or is that not facing the same issue liverpool/leipzig is facing

Would imagine it's at risk, but a lot could change in the next couple of weeks.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
idk about Gladbach, but Atletico (who are due to face Chelsea) is in the same situation as arrivals from the UK are also apparently banned in Spain

‘Gladbach game happens after the meeting of ministers to determine the best stage of lockdowns - so they will probably need a backup - but at the moment cases are trending down. Leipzig game is before the meeting, therefore can’t be accommodated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
They have no fit back up striker, and their central midfield stocks with kdb out are pretty thin. They have decent depth in wingers but that's about it.

They've got two very good goalies. Five quality centre halves. The other day against Burnley they had a bench including Foden, Fernandinho, Zinchenko (plays midfield for Ukraine) and Claudio Gomes (a young N'Golo Kante type). I think they'll be ok.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I see that VAR is useless in Germany too. This wasn’t given as a penalty even after VAR checked it.

1612556943455.png

It’s a blurry image but even on the replay, it struck the defenders arm. I thought perhaps it missed the defenders arm but it didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back