The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonny does same ACL again...shocker

Neville's take on Maguire been a bigger loss to England than Kane if injury were to occur is hilarious.

Maguire ranges from good to ******* awful. Kane is one of the best strikers on Earth.

But I guess Maguire plays for United so...
Watched the whole clip. His view has a lot of merit.

Losing Kane would be bad but as he said there is still DCl, Grealish, Sancho, Sterling, Rashford.

Lose Maguire and Stones is partnered with Coady, Mings or Dier who are all meh. Or face the possibility of moving away from his recently favoured 4-3-3 to a 3 at the back with Walker system.

Absolutely has merit. As does his case made about rightback.

Losing Kane would be bad but as he said there is still DCl, Grealish, Sancho, Sterling, Rashford.

Lose Maguire and Stones is partnered with Coady, Mings or Dier who are all meh. Or face the possibility of moving away from his recently favoured 4-3-3 to a 3 at the back with Walker system.

They struggle to create with Kane... without him boy oh boy they'd be lost against top sides

I get what he's trying to say but goals win games. We've had to find way to replace VVD and our recent form struggles and losing games came from our inability to score goals rather than defend. We were losing games 1-0. You can defend as a unit but scoring goals is different. You need quality.

I think Coady, Mings, sadly Gomez isnt fit can come in and do a job next to Stones.

But you cant replace Kane's goals. DCL is a massive downgrade, Sterling, Sancho and Rashford work better wide and Grealish is an AM.

I get what he's trying to say but goals win games. We've had to find way to replace VVD and our recent form struggles and losing games came from our inability to score goals rather than defend. We were losing games 1-0. You can defend as a unit but scoring goals is different. You need quality.

I think Coady, Mings, sadly Gomez isnt fit can come in and do a job next to Stones.

But you cant replace Kane's goals. DCL is a massive downgrade, Sterling, Sancho and Rashford work better wide and Grealish is an AM.

I know pool have struggled to score but losing VVD heavily impacted you this season more than any other player, a much greater loss than an attacking player you lost to injury.

Can see where Neville is coming from, certainly not a ridiculous call to make.

I know pool have struggled to score but losing VVD heavily impacted you this season more than any other player, a much greater loss than an attacking player you lost to injury.

Can see where Neville is coming from, certainly not a ridiculous call to make.
I wouldn't say that he's that much better than any of the replacements though, that is his Man United bias speaking.

This is the most jod post ever.
Comment about England... brings it back to his Dutch Liverpool player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A heap of people use their real name and will post racist rants without caring about it.
Using a real name doesn't mean it is your real name though. You don't have to provide a drivers license or any identification points. If you did AND there were legal ramifications, I reckon abuse would reduce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back