I want to know what Rohit said?
1618487219004.png

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Not the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard, probably would hinder split second decisions sometimes but overall a bit of a stretch and finding an excuse for our rather lacklustre home efforts this season.
Yep. A team of mine wears bright red and we had to play a team with maroon. They didn’t have clash kits and ref made the game go ahead. The colours are similar enough that in the split second, it’s hard to always make the right decision.

Yep. A team of mine wears bright red and we had to play a team with maroon. They didn’t have clash kits and ref made the game go ahead. The colours are similar enough that in the split second, it’s hard to always make the right decision.
That's a bit different to playing a team in green and complaining that the trees around the pitch make it confusing.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Kane goes past Fowler for most PL goals.

At this rate he'll be 3rd by the end of next season, but Shearer still a way off.
Could even be 2nd by the end of next season depending on the latest injury. Do wonder just how many more a season he'd get with City's service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back