The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Dias been very good, hes come into a very good defence and just squeezed a good defender out who now wants to leave. Not sure his season is POTS worthy myself.

What Kane achieved under the adversity he had this season was pretty special.
Don't really give a toss whether it's POTS worthy or not, but I think you're re-writing history a bit there.

What Kane achieved under the adversity he had this season was pretty special.
Only 2 others have done the same.

- Andy Cole
- Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Funnily enough none won the POTS.
Not the first to be robbed it seems.

20 goals conceded in the 32 matches he played in.

12 goals conceded in the 6 matches he didn't.

Absolutely revolutionised our defense.

So he's getting rewarded because your other players aren't as good?

By the same logic how many goals did Spurs score without Kane in the side compared to when he was in it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he's getting rewarded because your other players aren't as good?

By the same logic how many goals did Spurs score without Kane in the side compared to when he was in it?
He got the award because the people who vote thought he was the best player this year.

I'm not arguing that was a good or bad choice. I don't really care.

Just arguing against the idea that he didn't have a huge impact on our defence. His signing was a season changer.

He got the award because the people who vote thought he was the best player this year.

I'm not arguing that was a good or bad choice. I don't really care.

Just arguing against the idea that he didn't have a huge impact on our defence. His signing was a season changer.

Ok.

Last I checked this was a discussion board and people were discussing whether he was the best player of the year. Is that ok?

Wasn’t Dias also nominated for YPOTY, how can you win the main award and not the young player award?

There are different YPOTY awards and Dias wasn’t nominated for the main YPOTY because he was too old at the start of the season.

Ha ha, these two are entertaining together. Mrs moomba and my boy ran into Keane walking the dog a couple of days ago. They said he was quite pleasant and not a miserable twat, watching that I'm not so sure.

The bit at the start where Keane gets picked up is a few minutes from where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back