Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Not just that but nothing has been said about the Mendy & Siggurdsson cases for awhile. Not even a Gylfi plea yet in the Siggurdsson case. Sorry about the bad dad joke.

On a serious note how the hell is it that professional footballers who have lives 99.99% of the world can only ever dream of are involved in sexual assaults? It's honestly disturbing. If someone was paying me 80k pounds a week I'd absolutely be on my best behaviour and wouldn't do anything to jeopardise that!!
A different view from getting that amount of money a year as opposed to a week.

Sometimes people make too much money to know what to do with nor do they feel like they have to follow any rules and feel as if they can get away with anything without repercussions.

In hindsight they're are more footballers with sexual assault charges than there are with doctorates that use their money to fund meals like Rashford.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
A different view from getting that amount of money a year as opposed to a week.

Sometimes people make too much money to know what to do with nor do they feel like they have to follow any rules and feel as if they can get away with anything without repercussions.

In hindsight they're are more footballers with sexual assault charges than there are with doctorates that use their money to fund meals like Rashford.

I guess its hard to understand as a mere mortal some of their actions but there do need to be many more like Rashy.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Not just that but nothing has been said about the Mendy & Siggurdsson cases for awhile. Not even a Gylfi plea yet in the Siggurdsson case. Sorry about the bad dad joke.

On a serious note how the hell is it that professional footballers who have lives 99.99% of the world can only ever dream of are involved in sexual assaults? It's honestly disturbing. If someone was paying me 80k pounds a week I'd absolutely be on my best behaviour and wouldn't do anything to jeopardise that!!
Some people are just weird, money or not, they are still gonna do weird s**t. In fact money probably enables them even more because things become much easier with money. You get access to things you normally wouldnt.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
FB_IMG_1634163384068.jpg

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC

How does one manage to catch an opponent on the thigh when the ball was on the ground?

Is there something personal between the 2 players? That was very Keane on Haaland lol

Funny how the City player was so off balance that she fell over and then got up like it was an innocent mistake lol

How does one manage to catch an opponent on the thigh when the ball was on the ground?
Good to see you've expanded your obsession to the women's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back