The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're not going to penalise people I'm also not really sure why it's newsworthy or worth the reaction above. Think the suggestion that it be made mandatory is a good one though.

It’s newsworthy because presumably members of PL football clubs have had this communicated to them, so in that respect I can understand if a some of them are scratching their head about it as they’re preparing to attend matches across the weekend. Am only guessing from afar.

Jesus scary that it collspsed under a bit of jumping.
Because stands aren't designed for that. That's why years ago in the Australian forum I told victory fans they were morons for doing it and I got told to * off. I'm an engineer, buildings are not designed to take such loads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha, take a day off. You'll feel better for it.

Why do you get triggered whenever anything might be making fun of Manchester City? Even posts about PL clubs having a meeting about Newcastle’s new Saudi owners somehow comes back to being about City, whenever it’s discussed on here.

Why do you get triggered whenever anything might be making fun of Manchester City? Even posts about PL clubs having a meeting about Newcastle’s new Saudi owners somehow comes back to being about City, whenever it’s discussed on here.

You've missed out. Apparently discussing a shocker of a tackle in the women's Manchester derby counts as "obsessed" these days.

You've missed out. Apparently discussing a shocker of a tackle in the women's Manchester derby counts as "obsessed" these days.

I didn’t miss it mate! And yeah, saw that tackle and it’s a bad one.

Triggered, LOL. You do make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back