The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suarez scored twice against United, Arsenal, Chelsea, 4 times against Spurs, 5 times against Everton. :shrug:
So not very much? And lol at Everton being a big team. No mention of City?

One against City but they werent yet the powerhouse they would become. Goals against Everton are big, local derby. Massively important goals.
We did win 2 league titles, finished runner up once and won two domestic cups in the four years Suarez played for you.

Why do people ignore the fact that Suarez mostly played with s**t for three and a half years? That last season was a fluke with us finishing second. Suarez would be isolated in games against city who were much better opposition. And he would be tasked with creating in these games which took away his goal scoring abilities etc. I don't get the Suarez did not score in big games with Liverpool argument. Dude was next to crap like Borini, young sterling and downing most of the time he was at Liverpool until Sturridge joined. I'm sure in most of the games against city that he did not score in he at least got an assist.

One against City but they werent yet the powerhouse they would become. Goals against Everton are big, local derby. Massively important goals.

The game Suarez scored in against city was in August or September 2012 when they wrre champions. From memory it was a long range free kick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people ignore the fact that Suarez mostly played with sh*t for three and a half years? That last season was a fluke with us finishing second. Suarez would be isolated in games against city who were much better opposition. And he would be tasked with creating in these games which took away his goal scoring abilities etc. I don't get the Suarez did not score in big games with Liverpool argument. Dude was next to crap like Borini, young sterling and downing most of the time he was at Liverpool until Sturridge joined. I'm sure in most of the games against city that he did not score in he at least got an assist.
Probably because people are sick of the likes of Jod saying that everyone who has played for Liverpool were the best. It's only natural for people to push back a bit.

Todd Cantwell is playing for Norwich U23s, what’s going on there?
Seems the type that needs to be knocked back a peg or two every now and then.

Todd Cantwell is playing for Norwich U23s, what’s going on there?

Coming back from an injury and personal circumstances I believe so just needs match fitness.

Haha wtf are you on about?

I'm sure Bojan KantKick is a fan of these boots :D :D :D

Dzyz5WEW0Acp4Zg

Probably because people are sick of the likes of Jod saying that everyone who has played for Liverpool were the best. It's only natural for people to push back a bit.
I didnt even bring Suarez up?!

But saying Suarez is one of the best players isnt exactly criminal. I mean he just straight is, whether he played for Liverpool or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back