The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He hasn't even been made unavailable. The bloke has decided to take time off himself, presumably after being harassed by Dortmund fans.
He did make some shocking calls. But nonetheless he shouldn't cop abuse like this.

I think eventually referees and VAR need to be answering questions to some decisions so we can have an understanding.

He did make some shocking calls. But nonetheless he shouldn't cop abuse like this.

I think eventually referees and VAR need to be answering questions to some decisions so we can have an understanding.

Not awarding a debatable penalty isnt the most shocking of decisions. The claim that he somehow favours Bayern is deluded as the very same referee has made several high profile calls against Bayern.

A referee representative should be made available to explain the process behind high profile decisions on a weekly basis. I believe that would be a good idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just seen highlights for Nigeria vs Egypt. Utterly bizarre formation played by Egypt manager. 5 defenders. Ahead of them looked like 5 midfielders with 2 wingers (Salah switched during the game from left wing to right wing and back), 2 mids and either an attacking mid or a false 9 (4-5-1). Elneny as the main main in the centre of midfield. Ultra defensive formation and still lost 1-0. Those tactics simply aren't going to cut it in modern day football apart from maybe a lower league team playing against a PL team in a cup match trying to pinch a win from a counter or a set piece.

Fantastic.

So am I go gather from that that the player scored against his former club, wasn’t going to celebrate the goal but did decide to celebrate in front of his former manager who had an issue with the player (the goalscorer)?

So am I go gather from that that the player scored against his former club, wasn’t going to celebrate the goal but did decide to celebrate in front of his former manager who had an issue with the player (the goalscorer)?

Yeah, sorry realised I didn't post the tweet quoting this tweet, but yeah Maguire used to play for Sunderland then scored a hatty and engaged in a bit of shithousery.

Yeah, sorry realised I didn't post the tweet quoting this tweet, but yeah Maguire used to play for Sunderland then scored a hatty and engaged in a bit of shithousery.

That’s cool. At the start Chris Maguire has his hands up in non-celebration so I figured as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back