The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be aimed at those transfers where they sign and never look like playing for a club. Personally I believe for the first season of ownership a player shouldn't be allowed to loaned out unless it is to the club they were bought from. And there should be a maximum amount of loans a player can complete while under ownership of parent club.

Loans are there for youf to gain experience. For those players who have spent a large time out of the game with a serious injury that just need regular gametime to get back to their previous level at another club. Or failed transfers until they can be moved on permanently.

I dont a problem with buying someone and leaving them at their club for another season of development. But there needs to be a limit and 23 years old seems the right time. 8 out on loan internationally is still a big number so I'm glad they'll being it back to six and these spots will be for failed transfers imo.

These rules seem more aimed at other leagues though.

Art Vandelay_ thought you might like this. You can go around smelling like failure :tearsofjoy:

272270420_10158148863571956_7915365191447720826_n.jpg

The space is where Man United's was. A lot must love the smell of mediocrity.

You were doing so well and should have just bowed out. But then you came back to try to be funny again and ruined it. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gnev absolutely spot on. The riches in the premier league lead to ill conceived gambling on promotion, with dire consequences for failure.

No leadership from those at the top. UEFA brings in a 3rd tier European comp for no reason other than extra TV money. Aka Greed.

The PL unfathomably allows gutter trash to buyout Newcastle. The current English, French and European Champions are owned by scum.

Greed and money has created a race to the top, and for those who don’t reach the top then bankruptcy and relegations are a serious risk. Something has to be done to protect football clubs from themselves

“You would not say it to my face” doesn’t apply on the Internet. You can give United s**t first but United supporters are not allowed to respond in kind because people don’t like it. You shouldn’t have responded Bojan KantKick 😂

We have established that United used to be hugely successful and now they haven’t been since Sir Alex Ferguson retired back in 2013. It simply warms the heart that Manchester United still triggers people to the point where no one sees them as a throwaway “mid-table club”. United could finish 15th and they’d still be the top Google search and their trophies in the 90s and 2000s will still trigger people 😂

Last edited:

Ends up being a bit cringy when you find out The S*n turned it into a back page exclusive.

Curious why BBC showed the name three times when it usually shows multiple scorers as follows… 3B5953FA-8C61-4183-864D-6FE4C01020B4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back