The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun fact. If Harry Kane stayed with Arsenal and played his professional career with the club, he would have won 4 major trophies and 8 in total by now.
I suspect he may have won more...and would be a City player by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In case you had any doubt that John Terry is a mindless mouth breather

I don't think he meant it as a racist tweet, but posting it about a Black player , what other conclusion can one draw to but racism ?

Even unintentionally it is racist, but as I say JT has always had the IQ of a lemon tree, what is worse is the morons on twitter actually saying it's not racist.

Uh Puh-Leazzze ..

In case you had any doubt that John Terry is a mindless mouth breather

I don't think he meant it as a racist tweet, but posting it about a Black player , what other conclusion can one draw to but racism ?

Even unintentionally it is racist, but as I say JT has always had the IQ of a lemon tree, what is worse is the morons on twitter actually saying it's not racist.

Uh Puh-Leazzze ..

I'm not a Terry defender but surely we aren't getting offended by this.

I'm not a Terry defender but surely we aren't getting offended by this.

I don't think it was deliberate racism on JT's behalf, but still it's not a very good look in today's climate. Especially as Terry has has history of making racist comments in the past.

I don't think it was deliberate racism on JT's behalf, but still it's not a very good look in today's climate. Especially as Terry has has history of making racist comments in the past.
So black people can't join the AKFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back