The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remind me who the poster was on here that was criticising me for sticking up for Bellingham a few months ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does Rice’s behaviour excuse Bellingham’s? Rice deserves a similar fine

How does Rice’s behaviour excuse Bellingham’s? Rice deserves a similar fine

Bellingham said he thinks people who’ve been previously convicted of taking bribes shouldn’t referee anymore.

Rice asked a referee directly, in the tunnel, who was paying him.

Not sure it’s that hard to work out the difference.

Bellingham said he thinks people who’ve been previously convicted of taking bribes shouldn’t referee anymore.

Rice asked a referee directly, in the tunnel, who was paying him.

Not sure it’s that hard to work out the difference.

Confused here. Are you posting it to say what Bellingham did isn't as bad so we shouldn't have criticised him?

Strange. i got a notification that you quoted my post at this time this morning. But i didnt post the post you quoted. very strange
I had started replying to another post of yours yesterday but decided to not post. Then when I replied today to other post I saw yours at top and tried to delete but couldn’t deleted you name off top of quote. Part of the s**t new quote thingy

I had started replying to another post of yours yesterday but decided to not post. Then when I replied today to other post I saw yours at top and tried to delete but couldn’t deleted you name off top of quote. Part of the s**t new quote thingy
ah ok. mustve been a good post of mine warranting a quote
🍻

No, I’m just hoping for equal, if not more outrage

Oh ok. Rice's comments were pathetic and he should be fined/suspended.

Are you ok now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most goals conceded since 78/79. Thought their defence was the best in the league on paper. Were we lied to?

Most goals conceded since 78/79. Thought their defence was the best in the league on paper. Were we lied to?
To be fair, they claimed 2nd best defence behind City. With Maguire, Varane and Shaw being elite players, and Wan Bissaka being elite defensively.

Remind me who the poster was on here that was criticising me for sticking up for Bellingham a few months ago?

No, I’m just hoping for equal, if not more outrage

hd attention GIF

Still bitching one of your guys was called out for being salty you lost fair and square.
Yes Rice's comments are a very poor reflection on him and West Ham as well given he was club captain on the night.

He should be sanctioned. But that's all you had to do.
Put the link up and call it out and everyone would have agreed it was poor behaviour. Hard for you to do that though given you defended Bellingham's crass behaviour. Would be a tad hypocritical.

To be fair, they claimed 2nd best defence behind City. With Maguire, Varane and Shaw being elite players, and Wan Bissaka being elite defensively.
Wrong. Don’t make me dig up the quotes.

No need, either way, they were drinking too much bathwater.
I seem to have located multiple quotes so if you change your mind let me know :)

And yes, Man United supporters tend to do that every off season.

Maguire was a decent defender who put in an excellent shift every so often, it's just that the only players since 2013 that have come to Man Utd and elevated their game are Bruno Fernandes, for one season, and maybe Ander Herrera.
He was always gonna face some tough odds.

The only saving grace for Maguire is that his legal issues in Greece are messing with his mind.

But he's not just being outhought, he's being consistently outjumped, outmuscled by people that have no right to be doing that.

A move might be the best thing for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back