The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Many times. Even hurt myself doing stupid things like that.

Difference is Im not earning 375k / week and a role model for millions of kids.
Ha ha, won't someone think of the children.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Edwards has legend status among Liverpool fans but before Klopp he was the highly criticised leader of the infamous “transfer committee” under Brendan Rodgers. I think Klopp is just so good at improving players that it makes Edwards look like a genius.

It was the same at Dortmund, Michael Zorc had the same reputation and we were told Klopp wouldn’t be as successful without him.

Edwards is obviously very good at his job but I don’t think he’s some master scout/negotiator that has figured out football better than everyone else, he just has a great manager who turns his signings in to world class players.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Hasn't Boehly just appointed himself football director at Chelsea? Sure I heard that on radio yesterday.
Yeah until he finds one(he, Tuchel and Cech are pretty much running the transfers atm), it's not a permanent move. He just wants to be chairman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if you abuse players you get it for free.
Millwall board:

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

An NFT can be a game ticket.

You didn't know that though did you.

Back on your NFT crusade I see.

No one gives a s**t about NFTs that serve a purpose, it's when they're traded as a commodity in and of themselves that they become ******* dumb.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Back on your NFT crusade I see.

No one gives a s*t about NFTs that serve a purpose, it's when they're traded as a commodity in and of themselves that they become ****** dumb.

Crusade you say Chuckles?

How is informing clueless people that game tickets can be NFTs when they seem to have no idea it's a thing?

Did you read the article?

They specifically said it's related to tickets.

It also says it will act similar to a governance token so that fans can have some say in decisions made by the club.

Hardly Nigerian Prince s**t if someone had a clue what they were talking about.

Crusade you say Chuckles?

How is informing clueless people that game tickets can be NFTs when they seem to have no idea it's a thing?

Did you read the article?

They specifically said it's related to tickets.

It also says it will act similar to a governance token so that fans can have some say in decisions made by the club.

Hardly Nigerian Prince s**t if someone had a clue what they were talking about.

What decisions would those be? So would it be in line with the Santos token? That went down a treat didn't it.

The issue is that these NFTs end up being traded at far above face value because they are traded as a commodity beyond the actual purpose they serve. That's the whole problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back