The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Gallagher plays a pretty different role I would have thought.

Mount yeah probably a case for him to miss out but would have thought someone like Bowen would get in first.

Bowen was pretty average when we thumped them 4-0.

That would be 2 players then from the 17th team on the table.

Bowen was pretty average when we thumped them 4-0.

That would be 2 players then from the 17th team on the table.

I guess that means he shouldn't make the team if he was poor against Brighton.

Was their best against Villa.

England have lots of talent in forward areas but outside of Bellingham, who is still quite raw, they have very little creativity in the midfield. I wonder whether they could drop Foden back into the midfield somehow. Bellingham, Foden and Rice in a 3 would be tasty, particularly if they tried to play possession football.

England have lots of talent in forward areas but outside of Bellingham, who is still quite raw, they have very little creativity in the midfield. I wonder whether they could drop Foden back into the midfield somehow. Bellingham, Foden and Rice in a 3 would be tasty, particularly if they tried to play possession football.

Bellingham likes to move the ball forward. But he's more a Steven Gerrard type than a Paul Scholes. England don't currently have that sort of player.

Henderson is probably underrated. He can cover defensively, he can ping passes to the wing or slip passes through. Kane might be the official captain but Henderson is the real leader when he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back