• Newcastle defender Sven Botman
  • Brighton midfielder Moises Caicedo
  • Manchester City forward Erling Haaland
  • Newcastle forward Alexander Isak
  • Brighton midfielder Alexis Mac Allister
  • Arsenal forward Gabriel Martinelli
  • Arsenal midfielder Martin Odegaard
  • Arsenal forward Bukayo Saka

They really need to lower the age limit. I mean Mac Allister and Odegaard are 24!

Young player of the season award...
  • Newcastle defender Sven Botman
  • Brighton midfielder Moises Caicedo
  • Manchester City forward Erling Haaland
  • Newcastle forward Alexander Isak
  • Brighton midfielder Alexis Mac Allister
  • Arsenal forward Gabriel Martinelli
  • Arsenal midfielder Martin Odegaard
  • Arsenal forward Bukayo Saka

They really need to lower the age limit. I mean Mac Allister and Odegaard are 24!
Change it to 21 and under.

Change it to 21 and under.

The PFA changed their Young Player of the Year rule to be that players must have been aged 21 or under as of 1 July immediately preceding the start of the season. Don't shoot me if I have any of these wrong but I believe these players are eligible.

Neco Williams
Armel Bella-Kotchap
Alejandro Garnacho
Levi Colwill
Evan Ferguson
Julio Enciso
Curtis Jones
Stefan Bajcetic
Rico Lewis
Romeo Lavia
Mykhailo Mudryk
Carney Chukwuemeka
Wesley Fofana
Michael Olise
Nathan Patterson
Brenden Aaronson
Wilfried Gnonto
Sam Greenwood
Crysencio Summerville

My shortlist would be as follows with Saka the winner.

Brennan Johnson
William Saliba
Bukayo Saka
Gabriel Martinelli
Moisés Caicedo
Jacob Ramsey
Harvey Elliott
Enzo Fernández

I thought we were gonna play at an existing stadium if promoted. Kenilworth is beautiful but not lucrative enough.

I think the plan is Kenilworth with some renovations for next season with the new stadium in a few years.

The PFA changed their Young Player of the Year rule to be that players must have been aged 21 or under as of 1 July immediately preceding the start of the season. Don't shoot me if I have any of these wrong but I believe these players are eligible.

Neco Williams
Armel Bella-Kotchap
Alejandro Garnacho
Levi Colwill
Evan Ferguson
Julio Enciso
Curtis Jones
Stefan Bajcetic
Rico Lewis
Romeo Lavia
Mykhailo Mudryk
Carney Chukwuemeka
Wesley Fofana
Michael Olise
Nathan Patterson
Brenden Aaronson
Wilfried Gnonto
Sam Greenwood
Crysencio Summerville

My shortlist would be as follows with Saka the winner.

Brennan Johnson
William Saliba
Bukayo Saka
Gabriel Martinelli
Moisés Caicedo
Jacob Ramsey
Harvey Elliott
Enzo Fernández
lol what has Enzo done? Been there 5 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1693484

Uh oh Sorted won't be happy.

The BBC gave the game with 3,456 attendance and cheap tickets top billing over when there was 53,000 at the Etihad, 62,000 at the London Stadium. And apparently Glasgow City with a couple of hundred fans merited front page.

I reckon they've had so many complaints about this but have dismissed them that they are trolling now.

The BBC gave the game with 3,456 attendance and cheap tickets top billing over when there was 53,000 at the Etihad, 62,000 at the London Stadium. And apparently Glasgow City with a couple of hundred fans merited front page.

I reckon they've had so many complaints about this but have dismissed them that they are trolling now.
Women’s game was top three teams with impact on the championship. Man C hadn’t kicked off yet and Hammers Leeds was one ordinary team battering a s**t side

There has been a 17% increase in grassroots participation of girls football from 2021 to 2022 in the Uk which is a significant number and that’s largely down to an increased exposure, how anyone can see that as a negative is beyond me.

I’ve seen first hand how much girls AFL has grown in the last decade here in SA since AFLW and it’s been brilliant to see. I don’t watch a huge amount of AFLW but I hope the AFL continue to showcase it as much as possible and that the media continue to push and promote it.

There was another PL game on that could impact Europe for several English teams.

Crowd ten times larger.
Once again if you look closely at Braed’s photo it says …”before Brighton v Saints” . All a bit silly really

IMG_4437.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back