The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

It's crazy to compare this to the recent response in the AFL to the booing of Franklin which might have been racially motivated.

Whereas here there are blatant examples of a player being continually racially vilified and not only is nothing done about it, you have the president of the league making excuses for it and attacking the player. It just boggles the mind.

Pep could be blowing smoke up De Zerbi's back bottom but I think he's genuine. I've noticed that recently he's been demanding Ederson doesn't release the ball until approached by an opponent.

Guardiola says he can learn from De Zerbi and likened the Italian's impact to a famous chef in Catalonia, Ferran Adria. "He changed the cuisine," said Guardiola. "What Brighton are doing is also unique."​
The City boss added: "Brighton is the master of when to pass to the free man. They move at the right time. They don't pass the ball until the opponent moves.​

i always wonder how when this s**t starts happening how black/people of colour players at those clubs feel. kondogbia, depay, reinaldo, lemar, witsel, see that effigy hung from a bridge, are in the stands/on the bench when they're chanting monkey. i can only assume it hurts, and then hurts so much again to see the fascist running your league swat it away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up there with some of the greatest freebie transfers of all time. Lewandowski obviously the greatest freebie deal ever. Can't think of too many other freebies on Millie's level.

He also seems like a bloke that just wants to keep playing until his body won't allow. If he joins Brighton can see him giving them sterling service for a couple of seasons. After that I see him playing in the lower leagues until his early 40s at least.

Up there with some of the greatest freebie transfers of all time. Lewandowski obviously the greatest freebie deal ever. Can't think of too many other freebies on Millie's level.

He also seems like a bloke that just wants to keep playing until his body won't allow. If he joins Brighton can see him giving them sterling service for a couple of seasons. After that I see him playing in the lower leagues until his early 40s at least.
Albrighton for us would be up there. Played everywhere and helped win us a PL title.

Er, Sol Campbell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back