The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Up there with some of the greatest freebie transfers of all time. Lewandowski obviously the greatest freebie deal ever. Can't think of too many other freebies on Millie's level.

He also seems like a bloke that just wants to keep playing until his body won't allow. If he joins Brighton can see him giving them sterling service for a couple of seasons. After that I see him playing in the lower leagues until his early 40s at least.
Jay Jay Okocha

Hmm bad time to be making a chicken and chorizo stir fry.

Awkward.
Or is it...

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

(Log in to remove this ad.)

💬 Quote of the day​

"The way they won against Bayern Munich in Camp Nou. I was there as a little boy." - Pep Guardiola reflects on Man United's 1999 treble, forgetting he was 28 years old and captain of Barcelona at the time.

Especially amusing as he played twice against us in the champions league group stage that very season.

From ranting about dauphinoise potatoes to raging at prank-calling schoolboys, Gary Neville strikes you as a bloke who could use a bit of time off.

Fortunately for his long-suffering family, the Sky pundit has recently discovered the concept of a holiday. And he's not keeping this life hack to himself.

Speaking to snake oil salesman Steven Bartlett, Neville explained:
What you can have is mini retirements during the year.

So for instance, this weekend I'm going to Spain, Friday til Monday morning. I call it a mini retirement.

Then in six weeks I'll have another mini retirement for five days or four days, rather than thinking you're going to stop for six months and sort of have a sabbatical.

So to have lots of mini retirements during the year is what I've tried to do in the last few years.
And if I'm feeling tired, I won't go into a full-on coma, I'll just have a sort of mini-coma for eight hours and then wake up again.

A friend sent me a weekly email newsletter from The Upshot. it is very funny.

💬 Quote of the day​

"The way they won against Bayern Munich in Camp Nou. I was there as a little boy." - Pep Guardiola reflects on Man United's 1999 treble, forgetting he was 28 years old and captain of Barcelona at the time.

Especially amusing as he played twice against us in the champions league group stage that very season.
If that was Trump people would say he's playing 4D chess.

Given they were aware he bet against his own team it's staggering they let him continue to play for so long. For all it's fault the AFL does a great job of not taking months to come to a decision about a players innocence or guilt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back