The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable..

Unbelievable..

I just don’t understand people. These scumbags either need to be neutered so they never have children or preferably put up against a wall and shot.

Totally inappropriate for a government to be investing 20 biillion of taxpaer money in an unsustainable sporting league. This is CSL all over again and the fallout will be huge when the Saudis realise that you can't just buy a league by throwing money at it and become bored / have other priorities like Xi did in China.

They sell tickets for $25 despite player wages being as high as the Premier League. The average attendance is 10k - despite cheap tickets (pretty much a fiver relative to income compared to Australia) and superstars on 100m / season playing in the league.

It's absolutely a sportswashing project attempting to alleviate the image of Saudi Arabia being a human rights abusing oil money funded country. The fact that the royal family needs to commit $20 billion of taxpayer money actually undermines the credibility of the whole thing rather than increasing it. As we have seen royal families in ME monarchies simply do as they please with government money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd wait to jump to conclusions on that one. On one of the days he is supposed to have been in Brazil with her he had a 3pm kick off in Bournemouth...
Odd how you don't want to jump to conclusions over Antony but you call Biden a pedo after jumping to conclusions.

I'd wait to jump to conclusions on that one. On one of the days he is supposed to have been in Brazil with her he had a 3pm kick off in Bournemouth...

It's nice that you're so willing to defend him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back