The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jatz looks like you guys will end up with Paul Mitchell who is leaving us at the end of the window. Apparently was given too much of a role in negotiating deals and pissed people off in the club and player agents.

Some reports say we are promoting former Leicester employee rob Mackenzie to the role. Others say he is also off to, in his case to derby.

We've really gotta make the right appointment here. Where's that Sevilla guy these days?
sure you don't mean Berta at Atletico?

maybe. The Guardian are suggesting that Mitchell didn't like working with Levy, being micromanaged, etc and so resigned.
ITK page that's normally on the money with transfers for us say he hasn't handled the more DOF nature of the role which he asked for once Baldini left. Notoriously hard edged and offensive to agents etc.

Levy thankfully has stepped back on the buying front since the new stadium started. Was in the US most the summer so would think that those stories of him being hands off transfer wise are true.

Key is the next guy being a Poch appointment and not a levy one

ITK page that's normally on the money with transfers for us say he hasn't handled the more DOF nature of the role which he asked for once Baldini left. Notoriously hard edged and offensive to agents etc.

Levy thankfully has stepped back on the buying front since the new stadium started. Was in the US most the summer so would think that those stories of him being hands off transfer wise are true.

Key is the next guy being a Poch appointment and not a levy one
He seemed to go ok before joining Spurs....has he just suddenly become a campaigner. Poch hasn't worked with anyone else bar Mitchell in England.

He seemed to go ok before joining Spurs....has he just suddenly become a campaigner. Poch hasn't worked with anyone else bar Mitchell in England.
Les Reed handled the negotiating at Southampton as director of football. With us he took out the director of football and took on his responsibilities. Nothing wrong with asking and getting a career move up. But he wasn't suited to it.

I'm sure Poch knows more than 6 people in football. Also Mitchell was there prior to Poch so not like he has pin pointed him everywhere he has gone

Les Reed handled the negotiating at Southampton as director of football. With us he took out the director of football and took on his responsibilities. Nothing wrong with asking and getting a career move up. But he wasn't suited to it.

I'm sure Poch knows more than 6 people in football. Also Mitchell was there prior to Poch so not like he has pin pointed him everywhere he has gone
fair enough. The Telegraph have a more negative angle of Levy's role in it, that's all. He resigned at least. I was wondering why you guys were a bit quiet this window. Seems like everyone probably isn't on the same page. Levy said in a statement that your business is pretty much done. Don't tell Gero :D

fair enough. The Telegraph have a more negative angle of Levy's role in it, that's all. He resigned at least. I was wondering why you guys were a bit quiet this window. Seems like everyone probably isn't on the same page. Levy said in a statement that your business is pretty much done. Don't tell Gero :D
Too late. We do have a thread you know. :D
Looking like 2010/11 all over again.

Jatz looks like you guys will end up with Paul Mitchell who is leaving us at the end of the window. Apparently was given too much of a role in negotiating deals and pissed people off in the club and player agents.

Some reports say we are promoting former Leicester employee rob Mackenzie to the role. Others say he is also off to, in his case to derby.

We've really gotta make the right appointment here. Where's that Sevilla guy these days?
What's Mitchell like? A few at LCFC were excited by the news.

What's Mitchell like? A few at LCFC were excited by the news.
Very good. Did more work at Southampton. Only with us for 3 full Windows.

What's Mckenzie like? We nabbed him off you guys last February. Some reports say he is leaving too. Some saying he'll be the new head of recruitment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Woolwich ******s out there? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Btw the guy in the green jacket is an Arsenal fan so he's ripping his own supporter base :D

Oh and saw a clip on Claude. Yeah I won't rip into him this season.

Any Woolwich ******s out there? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

take what he said, put some sick beatz brah to it and you've got a stereotypical welcome to _____ yt vid

Oh and saw a clip on Claude. Yeah I won't rip into him this season.

you saw that too? ******* horrible wasn't it, poor bastard. arsenal is his release from depression. shame you can't pick again.

take what he said, put some sick beatz brah to it and you've got a stereotypical welcome to _____ yt vid

you saw that too? ******* horrible wasn't it, poor bastard. arsenal is his release from depression. shame you can't pick again.
As humorous as his melts have been over the journey. You respect him a little more than the rest. Isn't rose coloured and is critical of his team. Doesn't let a rivalry cloud his judgement [having predicted that the team that beats Spurs this season wins the league] and personally I respect that football is his outlet from life. He's just passionate I guess.

As humorous as his melts have been over the journey. You respect him a little more than the rest. Isn't rose coloured and is critical of his team. Doesn't let a rivalry cloud his judgement [having predicted that the team that beats Spurs this season wins the league] and personally I respect that football is his outlet from life. He's just passionate I guess.
yeah i always have a laugh at them but that's also part of them.

the people who then go that step further and troll and tell him (and others who do these sort of things) to die and stuff can just * off forever. it's a bit of entertainment, and no one knows what these guys go through. they're just fans.

yeah i always have a laugh at them but that's also part of them.

the people who then go that step further and troll and tell him (and others who do these sort of things) to die and stuff can just **** off forever. it's a bit of entertainment, and no one knows what these guys go through. they're just fans.
At a guess I'd say equal parts gutless Spurs fans and #WengerIn fans would be responsible for the crossed the line tweets.

At a guess I'd say equal parts gutless Spurs fans and #WengerIn fans would be responsible for the crossed the line tweets.
it would be arsenal twitter. they're the absolute worst and savage their own fans. he even hinted that it was the same arsenal fan.

If anyone's interested (looking at you Fryer Tuck and Jatz) the latest Hull podcast chats off-field issues, but then from roughly 16 minutes in we preview the Leicester game. Nice and short podcast as well:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back