The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's interested (looking at you Fryer Tuck and Jatz) the latest Hull podcast chats off-field issues, but then from roughly 16 minutes in we preview the Leicester game. Nice and short podcast as well:

Dohoho, I see what you did there with that segway, that's the only time you're going to be hearing that this week!

But yes, agreed right there, you guys are going to put up a fight for the majority of the game, but with the current state of the squad, and potentially all your boys playing 90 and with it early on, it will show at the very end. We may be kings of the counter, but ever since Norwich, we know full well that one way or another, we will get those goals.

Of course, with positive news potentially coming in after this game, maybe you will be keen to take the draw and build upon the squad once the takeover (hopefully takes place). If all this does happen, then it is indeed the best time to play you guys (oh boy, Arsenal still have injuries, probably the best time in the early season to take them on as well! Funny how that works out.)

But the best bit of all? SBS action? Yeeeeeeeessssssssssss.

Started our final game of the season with 8 men because 5 were late to rock up. If we won we avoided wooden spoon (side we played would get it) draw and we might have avoided it (they have a game in hand) loss we got it.

Went down 2-0 inside 20 minutes. 2-1 at ht. I mis-hit a cross on my left, keeper spills, striker pokes home and we were level, and ran out 5-2 winners. Best game I've ever played in.

Started our final game of the season with 8 men because 5 were late to rock up. If we won we avoided wooden spoon (side we played would get it) draw and we might have avoided it (they have a game in hand) loss we got it.

Went down 2-0 inside 20 minutes. 2-1 at ht. I mis-hit a cross on my left, keeper spills, striker pokes home and we were level, and ran out 5-2 winners. Best game I've ever played in.
Numbers are always terrible at this stage of the season.

Numbers are always terrible at this stage of the season.
Nah they turned up, guess they figured turning up in time for our most important game wasn't that important to them. One scored a fantastic goal to put us 4-2 up though so can't be too critical.

Nah they turned up, guess they figured turning up in time for our most important game wasn't that important to them. One scored a fantastic goal to put us 4-2 up though so can't be too critical.
In regards to training aswell. You get these people who never turn up to training then expect to start games.

* me it was hot when I played. We're 9th, playing the 2nd placed side, coming off a bye, with only 1 training session in our last two weeks.

Was up 1-0, though got ran over in the 2nd to lose 2-1. Had a good game at full back, held my opponents well and got some of the easiest offsides ever. We should have gotten a 2nd, a goal disallowed due to offside, where we had a free kick come in, guy run on to it and score, was given offside thanks to someone else who didn't impact the play, being offside.

And we got thumped 7-0. The worst game I've ever been involved in my career. I feel like retiring.
Pfft, that's cute. I've had games where we've lost by double digits.

And we got thumped 7-0. The worst game I've ever been involved in my career. I feel like retiring.
That's nothing, my team conceded 3 first half goals and then I lost count of how many in the 2nd half. We weren't sure after the game if we lost 8, 9 or even 10-0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doctor Gero Love DT. He's the best.

He was in fine form this morning. But pretty much made some good points despite the 7mins of moaning ;)

Question. What's got more points than Arsenal?

7afe945f944b2433f304c9ed8805e9ed.png
claude has pretty much made great points every time he talks. sure he gets a bit shouty a lot of the time but if you actually listen to what he says he's pretty much bang on. certainly not an idiot.

the ******* with the arsenal headphones and drink bottle though. spare me.
Yep. Was spot on again. He clearly knows his stuff more often than not.

Liverpool and Hull making history.
Apparently the first time in 63 years the previous season's top 2 have both lost on the opening weekend.

Who would have thought two minnows could achieve that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back