The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
M1n3Fn3.jpg

Second comes right after first!

Ha ha, that's brilliant. Too hard to admit he's had a good start of the season, so it's all "he's trying to show that he is playing well" whatever the * that means. And like on MOTD, criticise him for his lack of final ball and then minutes later criticise him for his assist on the weekend.

And then talk about his game against us in 13/14 which at the time was probably the key match of the title race, and pretend that his performance didn't matter because he wasn't playing under any pressure.

Good to see the others pick him up on his idiocy.

Magma have you listened to the last Football Weekly? Mcinnes makes Zidane98 sound sane when discussing Sterling.
not yet no, but it seems to be incredibly hard for some of them to come around that he's playing well. fizzer neville was torn between it being good that he was unselfish for the nolito goal or that he's shown his limitations because he has passed it off.

who gives a * i say, the ball went into the net and that's what matters. people are now just trying to do absolutely anything possible to downplay him. and it's beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the pissing contest about Sterling? We got good money for him and now have an excellent replacement anyways in Mane.

Everyone is happy.
There was so much slagging off of Sterling last season and in the summer it's not really surprising that his supporters will be keen to highlight when he does well.

Personally think it's too early for "I told you so" and when (if) he starts to justify his pricetag I'll just be happy enough to see it happen to bother too much about what others have said about him in the past.

But for those professional commentators that refuse to give him credit when it's due, * em.

They're fair game.

Meh.

Sterling deserved all the grief he gets after the absolute campaignerish way in which he engineered his move away. The bloke is a snake and everybody knows it.

Of course he is worth the money. He's a very good young player, one of the best young players in the world so im not sure why all the City fans are waiting to say I told you so when we already know, we knew when he left.

But I'm honestly not bothered about it anymore. We got great money for him and now Mane looks a real quality signing. We lacked a player with genuine pace, the ability to take on a defender. We missed that last season. This season we have it in Mane so Sterling is honestly a distant memory.

Some carry on about it too much. Sterling is easily replaceable. When a bloke like Gerrard retires or you lose a guy like Alonso or Suarez. That's gutting. Not so much Sterling.

I hope Sterling win the league this season, anything to stop ******* United winning and City seem like the only team capable.

https://www.badlydrawnfootballers.com/

Not sure if i should laugh or be scared

Should I be half amused that they have Ben Chiwell in there and they somehow don't have Huth? I mean, seriously, How the hell do you not have Huth when it comes to this?

Seriously, just what: https://www.badlydrawnfootballers.c...ts/badly-drawn-ben-chilwell-leicester-city-fc
I'll admit Vardy's somewhat amusing: https://www.badlydrawnfootballers.c...cts/badly-drawn-jamie-vardy-leicester-city-fc

Mahrez and Morgan actually come out of this one looking half decent.

Hell, it seems Mike Phelan is yet to get one either, for shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back