The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
a cocktease?
Come on mate, you know being a Spurs fan is the only sensible thing to be. I think that's why everyone hates us, because they are gutted that they didn't choose us to begin with.

I mean, what do you actually get out of supporting United? Everyone who follows them, well you know what they're like. Sat in some basement in Tokoyo most of them. It's not a club, it's a business

Come on mate, you know being a Spurs fan is the only sensible thing to be. I think that's why everyone hates us, because they are gutted that they didn't choose us to begin with.

I mean, what do you actually get out of supporting United? Everyone who follows them, well you know what they're like. Sat in some basement in Tokoyo most of them. It's not a club, it's a business
this is a very funny post, I'll give you that.

Don't knock cheap asahi and cheap japanese women flog.

I've got Solou and Amsterdam coming up soon but i need to get back to Tokyo. Very fun place.

You can tell the greatness of a football club by its FA cup final song. I give you amazing cockney knees-up that is our 81 cup final song...

Now I give you this ******* embarrassment from 94. The Quo lel

You can tell the greatness of a football club by its FA cup final song. I give you amazing cockney knees-up that is our 81 cup final song...

Now I give you this ******* embarrassment from 94. The Quo lel

could be worse. could have turned up to an fa cup final in all white armani suits :$

WR if you want to know why being a Manc could be seen as the better option, no need to look at the trophy cabinet and let's face it, red is a campaigner colour but I digress, I give you the only reason you'll ever need.

29804b29c4d901cd1d2614ce409e0fa2.jpg

Would become a Manc if Ms Riley asked me to.

WR if you want to know why being a Manc could be seen as the better option, no need to look at the trophy cabinet and let's face it, red is a campaigner colour but I digress, I give you the only reason you'll ever need.

Who is that?

this is a very funny post, I'll give you that.

Don't knock cheap asahi and cheap japanese women flog.

I've got Solou and Amsterdam coming up soon but i need to get back to Tokyo. Very fun place.

Japanese women use their profits to upgrade with plastic surgeries, too. Maid uniforms and s**t. Tokyo's the best place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Cook, Spurs fan. Derek & Clive funniest s**t to listen to whilst pissed

at least you now know what being a st kilda fan feels like :$
Why you gotta be so cruel man

Now i have to cry myself to sleep

1) when was the last time you won something?
2) fair call. i do like the spurs kit. does sometimes look a bit cheap tho.
3) fair call atm but you'll change your mind in a few years.
4) lol yid army, yid army
5) most of your legends only hung around for a few years. how are alli and kane legends? low barrier to entry?
6) St Kilda :$
7) yeah because using the same architect as Arse is a guarantee for success...enjoy leaving your spiritual home for £££££
8) Really? usually i pity spurs :D you are not Pool
9-10) ?
I like you but dont be giving sass to St Kilda

THAT CROSSES A LINE MAN

I got shitfaced watching united with some japanese in toyko

Would recommend as it is a ******* ace experience

It's not like he's just arrived.

Don't get me wrong, I think Klopp is a far greater manager than Rodgers but I don't think it's unfair to say that things have been underwhelming thus far.
I dont know if he's been underwhelming. When he took over we were in 10th. We didnt get much better in the league but we went to make two cup finals. One we lost on pens and the other we lost after leading 1-0 at HT.

Then the first six months of this season was great. Played some fantastic football. Briefly topped the league, chased Chelsea. Then just the last 4/5 weeks it's gone completely **** up.

Five weeks ago, everything was great. A lot can happen in that time. But it's all still to play for this season, CL spots up for grabs. We just need to get out of this form slump.

Who actually is that, because she is ******* hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back