The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to your logic getting caught doing 200mph on the M6 is no different to being caught doing 90mph. Guess which offense is going to be reported on the news. Obviously you are still learning the concept of scale. While ignoring the fact that PSG have been criticised heavily for their cheating of FFP regulations which were on a similar scale to City.
His point is, they both broke the law.

Much like doing 90 or 200, it doesn't matter, both are still illegal.

His point is, they both broke the law.

Much like doing 90 or 200, it doesn't matter, both are still illegal.
And to some extent they are pretty even when you think about the size of the two clubs. It's not actually possible for Bournemouth to break the rules to the same level city did becaus they're not that rich.

City are a Ferrari doing 230 in a 100 zone while Bournemouth are a Prius doing 90 in a 50 zone. Both cheats. But when someone's got an agenda they won't open the other eye to see the big picture

And to some extent they are pretty even when you think about the size of the two clubs. It's not actually possible for Bournemouth to break the rules to the same level city did becaus they're not that rich.

City are a Ferrari doing 230 in a 100 zone while Bournemouth are a Prius doing 90 in a 50 zone. Both cheats. But when someone's got an agenda they won't open the other eye to see the big picture
And that's what it all comes down to.

With Ian Ayre leaving his role as Liverpool CEO at the end of February, Fenway Sports Group may be considering a return for their initial first choice, the current CEO of the Australian Football League.
o_Oo_Oo_O

I actually thought Moh was okay, speaks well. But too much time was spent on the 'idiot' comment, there was plenty of other material that should've been raised/discussed.

Agree DT was the most interesting. He made his point extremely well. £70k he's spent following the club home and away, comparable to a week's wage for Debuchy who has played 15 minutes for Arsenal in the last 2 years.
Agree with this, the whole idiot thing is a storm in a tea cup, all a bit precious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a massive campaigner
I have no issue with him at all. I like him.

He was great in that interview. He was confident in his opinions and had no qualms about taking the piss out of them cos they were being ridiculous.

And Claude comes across as a bit of a dummy. DT was very good in articulating his points. Didn't mind Moh either.

Yep, how many times did GNev have to explain it? But thy kept circling back to it.

Funny ending though, Rooney definitely dived to end the 49 streak ;)
I love that Neville took the piss out of them right there and then with some of the ridiculous s**t they were coming out with.

And Claude comes across as a bit of a dummy. DT was very good in articulating his points. Didn't mind Moh either.
Claude is a proper football man, nothing stupid about him at all. You probably judging him for his disheveled appearance. Trust you to think that Moh character was alright though. Says it all

I've watched this. Wasted opportunity I reckon. The Gman bossed it and it shows you the difference between professional pundits and amateurs.

Blud/Fam tally:
0, 0

Disappointed with Troopz

I actually thought Neville got a bit shown up, he had to chuckle a few times and come up with some pretty silly reasons for his points. "You shouldn't abuse him" "Oh well where I come from calling someone an idiot isn't abuse."

Ok.

I actually thought Neville got a bit shown up, he had to chuckle a few times and come up with some pretty silly reasons for his points. "You shouldn't abuse him" "Oh well where I come from calling someone an idiot isn't abuse."

Ok.
I agree to a point, that's why I said it was a missed opportunity for them. They could have nailed him - especially had Robbie let that JD bloke talk more. I don't agree with GNev calling fans idiots for producing a banner at a game. They pay fortunes and have every right to voice any displeasure. I don't think being a legend means AW is immune either. But GNev came out pretty much unscathed from the interview when he shouldn't have

There wouldn't be anywhere near the levels of public dissent by supporters if they thought their clubs listened to them or cared about their opinion just a little bit.

Not saying clubs should poll supporters whether to sack the manager or not but we are really treated like mushrooms nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back