The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he is the sort of guy that'd like to finish on top not just earning money

If they haven't gone bust or President Xi gets bored by this time next season Zlatan is likely to be fielding offers of 500k weekly once he's fit. Interesting to see if he bites at the cash on offer.

Kante? Never give it to someone who sole purpose is to destroy football. Sanchez should have won it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Destroy football? Ok....

When someone is the missing link for two title winning sides I think they do more than just destroy football. He may not do the glitzy stuff but he is the key to more wins than any other player the past two years.

Defenders, keepers, defensive midfielders and full backs deserve a chance for individual honours too

He's probably on the juice.

Anyway he's a key player no denying, but most people love football for the finer things rather than someone running around blocking tackles. Agree to disagree

Destroy football? Ok....

When someone is the missing link for two title winning sides I think they do more than just destroy football. He may not do the glitzy stuff but he is the key to more wins than any other player the past two years.

Defenders, keepers, defensive midfielders and full backs deserve a chance for individual
Its a Chelsea

Yep. Well said.

The hardest part of football is scoring and creating goals, so when it comes to giving out awards yeah.

Love Toby though
We've had goal scorers and flair players throughout the PL era but never been as good as we have been since we've had a good CM and CB partnership. It's no coincedence imo

Lol without dembele, toby, wanyama doing the hard yards for kane and ali they wouldnt be scoring as many goals. Same as most teams ever.

Why am I even bothering to justify this?

Lol without dembele, toby, wanyama doing the hard yards for kane and ali they wouldnt be scoring as many goals. Same as most teams ever.

Why am I even bothering to justify this?
Scoring goals is the most important part of football not running about like a campaigner on steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back